Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Pesgalaxy Patch 2017 0.50 (All-In-One) + Fix 0.51

(10-28-2016 12:14 PM)Mopsmaster Wrote:  
(10-28-2016 11:50 AM)kilay Wrote:  The patch 1.11 doesn't work with c****ed game (because the c**** doesn't work with the update:) I'm tryng to downgrade the patch :)

hmmm?

Is that true?

So I shouldn't patch the game if I have c****ed game?

Also if I have c****ed game am I able to play multiplayer?

just not install the 1.11 ,install the 1.00 and the 1.10 , the 1.11 is only an update of the official datapack (it seems).
If someone have yet installed the 1.11 just remove that and reinstall the 1.10, that works for me. (Before patching make a copy of the default exe and launch the game without the launcher, add the cpk with dpFilelistGenerator).

Anyway the patch is amazing, really a good job.

The problem not ini Mega or Zippyshare i think, but after i clicked the link and showed adfly page then showed nothing, did not directing to Mega or Zippyshare

// redirect links sometimes give errors. try again, always work. it's like on mediafire, after you click download it will redirect. just download again and will be fine.

(10-28-2016 09:43 AM)kilay Wrote:  
(10-28-2016 09:38 AM)ExpExp Wrote:  Can you help me? the ad.fly does not work...

Zippyshare is working, I'm downloading in this moment.
Mega too (but you exceed with the traffic if you are not premium users).

(10-28-2016 04:10 PM)ExpExp Wrote:  The problem not ini Mega or Zippyshare i think, but after i clicked the link and showed adfly page then showed nothing, did not directing to Mega or Zippyshare

// redirect links sometimes give errors. try again, always work. it's like on mediafire, after you click download it will redirect. just download again and will be fine.

i already clicked it many times but still the page show nothing
example: clicked on DOWNLOAD 1.00 MEGA PART 1 then direct to http://adf.ly/1ekx8j but onli showed blank white page

why the lol someone deleted my message you shmock i needed some help

// talking about prohibited files is not allowed, we are a modding community, thank you for understanding.

please help with downloading these patches

Click first link and wait for 5 seconds, then click continue on the right upper corner of the page ... then click second link and do the same. after downloading what you need, unpack them with winrar trial or 7zip.

if it's not working, use another browser.

Can anyone help me zippyshare 1.0 part 6, 15, 16, 30 still does'nt work for me
after redirecting from adfly
the page doesnt work

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I download it from new reply 27/10/2016

I try it from Firefox and microsoft edge but still same

Should work. Try disable antivirus / firewall (and restart pc if still not working)... their fault most likely.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/987346
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1024256

Is "Barcelona Legends" content included in the patch?
I cannot find these players anywhere in the game...

Great Patch, it's been 3 years that i play with your great jobs!

Do you think you are gonna insert the MLS League in the next months?
Thread Closed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post