Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PES 2018 XBOX360 C-PesReal Patch 5.0

PES 2018 XBOX 360 C-PesReal Patch Version 5.0

Features:
Good friends, again I am reporting with a new update of C-PesReal Patch V 5.0 + DLC 3.0 . This time I ask for thousands of excuses for delaying a shit with the climb, for work reasons I always crossed with the days I proposed to do the climb, then I could not! I’m sorry !. But without more here I tell you that brings this update:

Winter transfers:

The majority of European leagues already have the update of their templates according to the market of winter signings, I still have not finished updating the Argentine and Chilean League, because the time in these parts has been scarce … but do not be scared I am already working on that and everything will be updated very soon (I hope -punk)

Also in some European teams still have Fake players, but do not be scared, is that I’m in the task of re-linking them to issues of faces and more. PICHE KONAMI FOR MAKING PLAYERS FAKE!

At CPes we speak Mandarin:

If gentlemen your eyes read it, the Asian giant takes our patch with his first league. Now we can enjoy the best Chinese football in PES, for now only kits and emblems of all teams and competitions are ready. I am already working on the templates of their teams and soon enjoy the best Asian football.

New Faces !!!!

As usual, the patch brings 20 new faces of different players from the different European leagues, I know I’m very strawberry only raising faces of Europeans, so I promise to climb more of Latin America

New boots

Today we also include 27 new boots (including DLC ​​3.0) ready to go to the field, these are some:

PES 2018 XBOX360 C-PesReal Patch 5.0 General Features:
100% Licensed PL (Kits, Emblems and Transfers)
100% Licensed Championship League (Kits, Emblems and Transfers) 100% Licensed
A Series (Kits, Emblems and Transfers)
Series B 100% Licensed (Kits, Emblems and Transfers)
LaLiga 100% licensed (Kits, emblems and Transfers)
LaLiga 123 100% licensed (Kits, emblems and Transfers)
Ligue 1 100% licensed (Kits, emblems and Transfers)
Ligue 2 100% licensed (Kits, emblems and Transfers)
Liga NOS 100% Licensed (Kits, emblems and Transfers)
Bundesliga 100% (Kits, emblems and Transfers)
Chinese League 50% (Kits and emblems)
Brasileirao 100% Licensed
SuperLiga Argentina 100% Licensed
Chilean League
South American
Teams European Teams
Includes DLC 3.0

How to Install TU?
The file TU 1.4 (Last update) you pass it to the PenDrive by Horizon.
Copy and overwrite the file Default.xex to the folder of origin of the game by FreeStyle or Aurora (The preferred one)
Play !!!

Messages In This Thread
PES 2018 XBOX360 C-PesReal Patch 5.0 - by adriano - 04-04-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: PES 2018 XBOX360 C-PesReal Patch 5.0 - by adriano - 04-04-2018, 11:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DeeJay
07-16-2021, 09:22 AM