Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cannot edit this strip

Hi guys, need some help, I'm trying to add Juventus 20/21 shirts to my pes2020, but the game doesn't let me edit the first, second and thirs option, only the 4th kit. I get the message that I can not edit this shirt. Is there any fix for this?

(09-20-2020 06:08 PM)Gyula Wrote:  Hi guys, need some help, I'm trying to add Juventus 20/21 shirts to my pes2020, but the game doesn't let me edit the first, second and thirs option, only the 4th kit. I get the message that I can not edit this shirt. Is there any fix for this?

You can't edit Licensed Kits in PES Edit Mode. You can use Kitserver for Sider, There are many Kitpacks for Season 20/21 allready ready for download.
Or you can Browse the Patches.
Another Methode you could do; Take a unlicensed Team for Example PES United, Change the Name to Juventus, Add the Juve Logo, Insert your Kits.
Swap all the Players, choose the Juventus Stadium. There you go you got a Updated Juventus.

pes2020 was always full of bugs if you ask me. I was never a huge fan of it and I still stick to PES2019

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by peppiness90
04-04-2020, 08:16 AM