PES Patch Forum

Full Version: Cabanaxbox Edition Presents: Classic Faces (Special Edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PELE - PES 2014 (PC)

Name: 42899.rar
Size: 1 MB
Uploaded: 10-11-2014 18:19

http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/46190761/file.html

[Image: Captura_4.jpg]
[Image: Captura.jpg]
[Image: Captura_5.jpg]
[Image: Pele_The_Autobiography.jpg]
[Image: Pele.jpg]
[Image: Captura324.jpg]
[Image: Captura_1.jpg]
[Image: Captura_2.jpg]
[Image: 116440_004_0_B6_D3_FA1.jpg]
[Image: Captura_3.jpg]
[Image: FGE.jpg]
welcome
Pele - Brasil 1970

[Image: Pele_The_Autobiography.jpg]

Zico - Brasil 1978

[Image: zico_terminado.jpg]
[Image: 7f3c24f5]
[Image: Captura.jpg][Image: Captura.jpg][Image: Captura.jpg]
[Image: Captura.jpg][Image: Captura.jpg]
Good
making faces as do cuts facemakers photos is easy just have to learn to use blender to trace the image present in the model and then cloned, cloned in the sense that you spend photos of a player model and texture is derived from this model then edit with photoshop as you pleases you can put tattoos on the face and do 1,000 things if you delete colors leaves you with less brightness is easy once you follow the processes, facemakers copied like the images of the model and ready but forget that does not match the colors of the arms and legs, many players out yellow skin or does not own any of the 12,000 player coming into the game there are only 6 skin colors, many go to 3D photography

the process I do is this:

1. create the 3D model FaceGen "3D program faces"
2. edit the model by passing things in the blender to .obj .model we opened with blender
3. then for the .dds texture is used a picture of a player's clone the model and the texture paint
4. We're going to photoshop and correct skin color, brightness, etc ...

so it does not look so bad you have to edit it with photoshop

Why is better to use FaceGen the blender for 3D model? FaceGen because you automatically detects posision of the mouth, nose, etc ... with blender you throw three hours using the model and textures makes it a little heavy especially if you do not know how to use blender is best done with FaceGen

player photo's we need to use 2 times 1 in FaceGen for 3D model "the model is the shape of the face, mouth posision, etc" and again used to clone the image blender and pass the model, which you do is painting the picture to the 3D model of a PES player and by that cloning has your texture set on the face of the 3D model of a player and Konami PES, ie everything you do to the face.dds "textured "leaves you in the game because konami faces operate from the .model and DDS one is the shape of the face and the other image photo player then this is the .xml posision mouth and eyes

we will use for process 2 3D model (.model) is one base and one we see with FaceGen (.obj) export it and open it in blender and then select the face of the .model .obj there using base (FaceGen is not) then you have to give you by following few steps and you give way to .model blender ie the 3D model created long with FaceGen what you pass to .model blender and then export model face and you have in the game

during my research and my experiments I have found that modeling the strip faces blender and you lose a lot of time I see a stupid waste time when you automated programs detect Reverse photos of a player such as FaceGen or iclone among others .. . say it is not worth eating the head in blender to make the 3D model because these programs will automatically detect what just use the blender for texture that makes the face.dds with texture paint
I have seen many facemakers to copy and paste pictures are clearly seen as an assembly passed metiendole colors of the face which then does not match the skin color of the arms and legs, one was obsessed with putting everything and has made aimbot black when their skin color is at most 3 have it 5 does not match the color of the arms, I do not like many faces are pictures pasted on his face for much photoshop you use different colors remain on the face and the arms or legs

correct the position and width of the face, mouth and nose

Zico of Brazil finished 1970s did not get more shine to the face that leaves yellow and does not match the skin color

I can bring you more color to the face but it gives me no yellow yellow and the color of the arms and legs

Here we see a failure to give more color brightness wing skin or skin color photo facial skin becomes yellow

corrected the skin color of pele

Pages: 1 2