PES Patch Forum

Full Version: How to make scoreboard for pes 2011?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to ask if anyone knows how to do this to post some tutorial about it. But please not only tutorial about how to move couple pixels left or right in hex edit, but ful tut how to edit pics of scoreboard and how to change them into something you want, and also if it's possible to change names of the clubs with logos.
Ok I know how to mod pics now and convert them to 8bit image with alpha transparency but now I would use just HEX Edit tut about changing position of time, club names and result, and changing their colour. please help!!!
I am wondering why there hasn’t been any update about to make scoreboard for pes 2011, other than some now becoming available supporting it and The somewhat large overall advance numbers seem too large to believe it.
Let me also know how to do this? Anyone here to help me out1
The best option: Googling and find your answers.
I would wish to raise if anyone is aware of a way to try this to post some tutorial regarding it. however please not solely tutorial regarding a way to move couple pixels left or right in hex edit, however Fula tut a way to edit pics of board and the way to alter them into one thing you would like, and conjointly if it's pote
First start coding source development of programming so you can create programming language back-end programming to develop a scorecard for the Front-end language decisions.
You have to install the pic for it.
Anybody knows anything about making custom scoreboards or TV logos in PES 2015 ??
Please help..!!