PES Patch Forum

Full Version: Option File FBNZ Version 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if on this option file it's normal that I should have PES United, Xakoulagos, Tedloghec and other weird random teams in my Bundesliga? I want to do a master league but just wondering what will happen with these weird teams in it? I've also not played PES in some time so I'm unfamiliar with how things work with option files. Cheers! Dntknw
(09-20-2017, 12:21 AM)Geekynate Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if on this option file it's normal that I should have PES United, Xakoulagos, Tedloghec and other weird random teams in my Bundes? I want to do a master league but just wondering what will happen with these weird teams in it? I've also not played PES in some time so I'm unfamiliar with how things work with option files. Cheers! Dntknw

Once installed, you then need to change the competition structure in edit. change Bundesliga size to 18 teams then swap out any fake teams for the German teams in the Other european teams section. You'll be good to go after that.  Good
(09-20-2017, 02:24 PM)dhombhoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2017, 12:21 AM)Geekynate Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if on this option file it's normal that I should have PES United, Xakoulagos, Tedloghec and other weird random teams in my Bundes? I want to do a master league but just wondering what will happen with these weird teams in it? I've also not played PES in some time so I'm unfamiliar with how things work with option files. Cheers! Dntknw

Once installed, you then need to change the competition structure in edit. change Bundes size to 18 teams then swap out any fake teams for the German teams in the Other european teams section. You'll be good to go after that.  Good

You're a star, thank you so much.  Good