Five (5) full official Leagues (English/Spanish/Italian/French/German) are included.
Also, 4 Primeira Liga and 4 Eredevisie Clubs, 12 Second Division clubs (for a better Master League challenge) and many other UEFA Clubs, as always, to enjoy playing on UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Conference League!
- Option File is 100% updated.
- All Clubs updated with their Kits, their Special Tactics, Formations and Starting Line-ups.
- All players updated. New Faces/Hair/Tattoos/Skins/Boots/Gloves, in HD quality.
- Many young players added and lots of other players from all over the world are included as “free agents” with updated faces and stats.
- All players have realistic stats/prices/salaries and special abilities (stars). Firebird Patch is the only patch in the world that has such a detailed salary map for all players, so everyone can enjoy the best ‘Master League’ experience in PES 6.
- New Stadium pack is available. New Balls pack, as well.
- All Graphics are updated, new Scoreboards, Menu, special effects for many Leagues and Cups, new Radar and new icons.
- UEFA Champions League and Europa League are available on Cup Mode. UEFA Conference League is available on League Mode.
- Full Online Mode is also ready and available for everyone. To learn on how to play online with Firebird Patch 2022, check this post.
To fully enjoy the patch, use the ‘Suggested Tools‘ (especially the Memory tool) provided on this post.
(Make sure to check the ‘DOWNLOAD’ section before reading this installation guide)
(Also, read this post if you encounter any difficulties during the manual installation)
Install a clean version of Pro Evolution Soccer 6 in English.
Download and unzip/extract all files from our download links.
First, put the kitserver folder and the EXE file in the main installation folder:
“Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6”
After this, put these folders inside the GDB:
“Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\kitserver\GDB”
And then, put these files (delete the original ones and copy/paste the new ones) on your ‘dat’ folder:
“Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\dat”
The Option File should be put in this folder:
“Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\save\folder1”
And you are done! The patch is ready. Enjoy the game!
Option File Editing – Apostolos & BlackMaster
Faces / Hair – All active face makers, especially BRAY 69 & Fac/AC
Kits – All active kitmakers, especially Berk Akgun & Castolo
Boots / Gloves – Josip Egri & Kamil Klawikowski
Graphics (Menu/Scoreboards/Mods) – Benicio, BlackMaster & Eltimate
Adboards – Alex Jovis
Kitserver Development – Juce
Special thanks to all Stadium makers of the PES 6 Editing scene.
Thanks PES6.es for the stats converter.
Finally, a big thank you to the Evo-Web community.