ePES 2020 Create Your Coach Add-on by SoulBallZ
This mod will enable you to create your own coaches with ingame editor and then add them as Master League coaches. Create your own character, create random characters or create real coaches, the choice is yours.
– 10 editable coaches with new player IDs so they won’t overwrite existing players.
– You can edit the coaches like any other players in edit mode.
– Your edited characters will be available in Master League as coaches.
CREATE YOUR COACH #1 65390
CREATE YOUR COACH #2 65391
CREATE YOUR COACH #3 65392
CREATE YOUR COACH #4 65393
CREATE YOUR COACH #5 65394
CREATE YOUR COACH #6 65395
CREATE YOUR COACH #7 65396
CREATE YOUR COACH #8 65397
CREATE YOUR COACH #9 65398
CREATE YOUR COACH #10 65399
How to install?
1) Install Legends Coach Pack 8.0.
2) Choose your preferred version (Default or EvoWeb Patch).
3) Copy “Legends Coach Pack” folder from “1 – Add players to Edit mode” to your livecpk folder and overwrite the existing files.
4) Edit your coaches with ingame editor. Edit player -> Free Agent -> Sort by Overall Rating and Ascending Order. Your editable coaches will be named as “CREATE YOUR COACH #…”. After you finished Save Edit Data.
5) Copy “Legends Coach Pack” folder from “2 – Add coaches to ML” to your livecpk folder and overwrite the existing files.
6) Load Edit Data or restart the game. After that your new coaches will be available in Master League.
– The player appearances will be saved into the EDIT00000000 file. If you delete or replace your EDIT00000000 file your coach appearances will reset to default. Always create backup to avoid such problems!
– You can re-enable your editable coaches in edit mode by renaming/disabling SpecialPlayerAssignment.bin (for example to SpecialPlayerAssignmentX.bin) in your livecpk\Legends Coach Pack\common\etc\pesdb folder. Don’t forget to correct the file name after you finished with player editing.
– If anything goes wrong you can find the backup files of Legends Coach Pack 8.0 in the “Backup Files” folder.
– You can relink real faces to the 10 added editable coaches. You can find the player IDs in Coach IDs.txt.