How To Fix Flickering Edge Pitch or White Edge Pitch in PES 20
This tutorial is made by Andò12345 and saintric, last updated 13.10 2019.
DDS Plug-In [Link]
– Download CGPE V0.7
– Open CGPE, go to tools/ftexconverter, go to convert ftex and select YourStadium\Asset\model\bg\st046\sourceimages\tga\#windx11\pitch_alp.ftex
– Go to YourStadium\Asset\model\bg\st046\sourceimages\tga\#windx11\pitch_alp.ftex and you’ll see pitch_alp.dds, open it with Photoshop
– Resize with Photoshop where is violet and yellow until in-game the pitch won’t have problems
Tutorial How To Fix Shiny PES 19 Faces To Work in PES 20 PC
2019 faces are compatible with 2020 faces, but if you downloaded a PES2020 patch and trying to use the faces in pes 2019 but you are getting this problem:
here is the fix, thanks to crustcyb:
use any “face_nrm.ftex” file from a PES19 face (can be any face, it doesn’t matter), and replace the “face_nrm.ftex” file of the PES20 face (as you might know, the “face_nrm.ftex” file is inside “Player ID\sourceimages\#windx11” folder.
How To Make CPK File Working In PES 2020 Sider
1. download CRIPackedFilemaker, and run CRIPackedFileMaker.exe as administrator
2. click ‘Open a cpk file’ and browse for your cpk you want to use
3. when cpk list shows, click the top right button to ‘Extract content files from a CPK file’. and create a folder named cpkname (what you want) and extract, ready, complete, OK.
– place ‘cpkname’ folder in sider \content\ folder
4. add this line to sider.ini,
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\cpkname"
PES 20 Tutorial – How To Change Your Commentary Language
Do you want to play with other language than the one you got when bought the eFootball PES2020 game? This video tutorial will show you how to choose any commentary language available on steam platform just by using it. Don’t forget to make a backup first.
Click here to watch language commentary tutorial on youtube by Ginda01.
Enjoy your game now even more!
PES 20 PC OF Installation Tutorial [Real Names, Kits, Emblems]
This tutorial will show you how to install an OF (the short name for Option File in Pro Evolution Soccer series) on your PC, using as a base the “eFootball PES 2020 Option File by WEHK” with steps on where to copy, how to use EvoSwitcher, start game and enjoy the various kits and real names for teams, leagues and competitions in game.
Click To Watch: The Option File Installation Tutorial by Ginda.
Credits: Tutorial – Ginda and OF – WEHK team.