PES 2019 DP 5.01 and PES 2019 Patch 1.05.01 Released 18.04
The latest update has the following feature:
– Fixed an issue with incorrect logos that were displayed on the kits of some teams.
Latest news today on Konami site includes also:
– Introducing ‘Featured Players’ from key fixtures!
– CO-OP Challenge!
– Russian Premier Liga Goals of the Month!
Enjoy your Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 game at its best!
The latest update file for PES 2019 Data Pack 5.00 and PES 2019 Patch 1.05.00 has been released today, 04/04/2019 across all platform and includes:
– updated face models, strips and balls
– updated CFA Super League promotions and relegations
– changed the power gauge displayed when performing advanced shots and through balls to yellow and for manual shots and passes to orange.
Here are some previews of new player faces, latest ball and teams updates included:
PES19 DLC 4.0.2 and PES19 Patch 1.04.02 From 28 February
A new update for Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 has been released on 02/28/2019: Data Pack 4.02 and Patch File 1.04.02 that fixes an issue that can cause game to freeze during half or full time in online versus user matches.
Maintenance work on pes servers was completed at 8:33 on 02/28/2019 (UTC).
The best and most exciting players from your favorite top-tier clubs now appear in-game with a new design under the ‘Featured Player’ category!
Many stats for Partner Club Featured Players are set higher than the standard version of the same player as a way of highlighting their top performance on the weekend. They may even come equipped with additional skills that will allow adept users to take full advantage of their technical flair.
PES 2019 Data Pack 4.0 Details Release 7 February 2019
– new legend players (Nakata, Park Ji Sung, Francesco Totti, Arsenal and Milan Legends)
– Celtic Park and Ibrox Stadium
– 40 team kits updated or added (Arsenal F.C., Liverpool F.C. and Thailand NT, others).
– New season data update (Thai League)
– latest NIKE, Joma, adidas, PUMA and UMBRO boot models
+ 80 player faces updated from around the world
– new player portraits photos
The new DP for PES19 by Konami will be released on 25.10 as PES 2019 Data Pack 2.0. New features will include Thai League, Chinese Super League, eFootball Pro Arena, Monaco’s home stadium, improvements in keeper, COM gameplay and more issues fixed.
Check some PES2019 DP 2.0 details revealed @officialpes:
+100 player face updates (preview some of the best from English League – Wijnaldum, Alonso, Jorginho, DeAndre Yedlin, Guendouzi):
Chinese Super League team list:
DP 2.0 gameplay improvements include goalkeeper AI improved on 1v1 situations, fixed defender issued, accuracy on headers and chip shots, COM opponend play less long passes and from the wing, enhanecd understadind of player positions and logic shooting:
What do you think about the new PES 2019 Data Pack 2 update?