PES 2015 First Official Live Update For 77 Players Was Released. On top of the list are C. Ronaldo, L. Suarez, L. Moura, J. Mata, D. Costa, S. Aguero, G. Bale, C. Tevez, T. Kroos and G. Higuain. Live Update includes: 11 players decreased abilities and 66 players boosted.
Data Pack 7 which is due for release on 12/06/2014 contains licence updates to the Dutch National team strip.
Please be informed that the updates can only be correctly implemented if the present Dutch National team strips are in their default states.
Customers who have edited the Dutch national team strips can work around this issue by doing the following before applying Data Pack 7.
1) Go to Edit Mode, [Edit Team] → [Europe] → [Select the Netherlands] → [Strips]
2) Select all strips (i.e. Both Outfield Player’s 1st and 2nd strips and the Goalkeeper’s 1st and 2nd strips) and restore them to their default states by pressing △.
Source : maintemgr.konamistyle.jp
PES 2014 1.13 Official Patch Update Details :
– Preparatory updates made to make the game compatible with Data Pack 6.0
(Released also on 22/05/2014).
– Freezing as experienced by some customers in Online Mode just before a match starts.
* Other adjustments and changes have also been made to improve overall gaming experience.
* PES 2014 Data Pack 6.0 will be out on May 22.
PES 2014 Patch 1.12 Features:
The below issues were fixed.
– Master League
Sometimes, the transfer fee was incorrectly displayed.
Outcomes from transfers negotiations which concluded on transfer deadline day were not displayed.
Sometimes, substitutions made during matches were not displayed.
Issues caused by selecting “Cancel” during data pack downloads.
Other minor modifications have been made to improve overall gaming experience.