– All Champions League and UEFA Cup teams (Lech Poznan, Metalist and MSK Zilina need player faces and kits, stats are done!)
– EPL, Ligue 1, Serie A, LFP updated transfers, rosters and player numbers (some players missing, need to be created)
– Bundesliga in place of Eredivisie – existing players added to the squads, non-existing are ‘names only’
– Bayern Munchen and Werder Bremen 100% done
– Other A teams updated transfers, team rosters and accurate player numbers (some players missing, need to be created)
– Croatian 1. HNL League in Others B (player names only, in-game edited kits, still in BETA VERSION)
– All National, Club and Classics kits!!!
– New adboard pack
– Sandbags removed
– Working with KONAMI 1.2 Patch
– Backup your ‘kitserver’ and ‘My Documents/KONAMI/…/save’ folder
– Copy and INSTALL kitserver in your game folder
– Copy and overwrite save folder in ‘My Documents/KONAMI/…’ folder
Credits (and big thank you):
– kitserver 8.1.1 by juce and Robbie
– KitsRelink tool by stelios
– team, legue and cup logos by devill_sfc
– A BIG ‘THANK YOU’ TO ‘David89’, who did a great job finding errors in kits and putting whole cv06.img folder together!!!
– a big ‘thank you’ to all kitmakers out there!!!
– sorry if I missed someone, if I did, please mail me and i’ll fix this
— ANNOUNCEMENT —
to all patchmakers out there
If you use one of my patches or OF’s as a base for your own patch, please mention this in your credits:
“Based on Burgum patch/OF version x.x”
I would really appreciate it!
Future announcements (v0.50):
Patch does not include national emblems.
Small solution for emblems that no appear:
YOU must rename the folder inside “kitserver\img\rv0c_e.img” to YOUR language usage: rv0c_q.img (for portuguese). If you use italian language, then rename to rv0c_i.img etc.
still black kits and default emblems
extract to your \Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\img
this will resolve emblems problem.
Originally Posted by juce
after Konami update, emblems are in cv0f.img: 1169 and 1170.
If you use kitserver, you can probably just make a new folder “cv0f.img”, and copy the files like this:
cv0a.img/unnamed_5.bin –> cv0f.img/flags_1169.bin
cv0a.img/unnamed_6.bin –> cv0f.img/flags_1170.bin