The Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Perón is a football stadium in Argentina. It can accommodate 64,161 people. It opened on 13 September 1950 in Avellaneda, a suburb of the capital Buenos Aires, when home team and then Argentine Champions Racing Club beat Vélez Sársfield 1-0.
The stadium hosted the First Pan-American Games in 1951 and the 1967 Intercontinental Cup 2nd leg final between Racing Club and Glasgow Celtic.
* El Cilindro de Avellaneda (Avellaneda’s Cylinder), El Coliseo (The Coliseum)