Many thanks to neogeo64 who wrote encrypt/decrypt function for EDIT.bin.
I’ve used asm code of neogeo64 and I suppose he is from EPT team that is why I named this tool EPTEncryptDecrypt so tell me if I’m wrong.
Version 4.2.5 (20.10.11):
– Allows to edit EDIT.bin
– Wrong tooltips for toolbar icons (I’ll fix it tomorrow)
– I know, that I’ve promised to add registered position to csv
– So far I’ve deactivated face import from PES 2011.
Note: Before open EDIT.bin you should decrypt it by using EPTEncryptDecrypt (EPTEncryptDecrypt.exe …/EDIT.bin) and after editing you should encrypt it (EPTEncryptDecrypt.exe …/EDIT.bin).
PES 2012 Ultimate Editor 4.2.5 Download :
More Tags:pes 2013 ts exe editor, pes2014 exe bad image, pes2014 exe bad image mvcp100 dll
Version 4.2.0 (05.10.11):
– Fixed Arabic language support
– Now it should allow to edit added teams (up to 500)
Also you can download the hairstyle previews and unpack it to the UE folder.
Download the hairstyle previews
More Tags:pesfan editor pes2012
Version 4.1.7 (27.09.11):
– Now you’re able to load folder dt04.img from the kitserver instead of opening dt04.img file.
– Fixed Faces and Hair associations list.
– Fixed positions icons on the transfers tab.
PES 2012 Ultimate Editor : Tool for editing DB of PES 2012 DEMO
– Allows to change players characteristics
– Edit formations, tactics and kits
– Transfer players
– Edit player names
Version 4.1.5 (18.09.11):
– Fixed csv import/export
– From now a team id is shown in hex