How to import this patch:
- One EASY installation for everyone, without AFS Explorer, IMG regeneration… you get it
- Based on the KitServer technology (doesn’t supports kits yet) by Master Juce
- EPL Rosters 98% (some players missing) with lineups and numbers!!!!!
- Updated menus (ALL LANGUAGES INCLUDED!)
- Horrible music from PES replace by the official FIFA music
- Real team names and badges for PES 2009 by burgum and Asiat
- PES Utd & WE United renamed to Hajduk Split (CRO) and Slaven Belupo (CRO).
- Other Leagues B filled with Bundesliga teams!
Important : Backup your Option files before you install this patch.
1. Just install this patch in your Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 folder!
2. Go to kitserver folder ( inside your PES 2009 folder ) and run “setup.exe”
3. Select pes2009.exe and click install
a) The installer should have done the work for you but if the database is not the right one just copy the file PES2009_EDIT01.bin you find in Pro Evolution Soccer 2009/Gamingaccess Patch folder to My Documents / Konami / Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 / save.
b) This patch DOES NOT FIX Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 bugs.
Original idea, Co-producer, Product Marketing : Xavier Baez
Producer, original idea: Ariel Santarelli
Kitserver 8.4.0 : Juce
Menus : Ariel Santarelli
Rosters : Ariel Santarelli (based on patch by Burgum)
Teams names and Leagues names : Burgum
Logos : Burgum and Asiat
FIFA Intro Music : coded by Ariel Santarelli
Thanks fymfifa and stelios for their support.
Thanks KONAMI for another fantastic game.
Thank God for giving us health to dedicate our time to do the stuff we like!
The GA Community patch, an idea by Xavier “The Flying Eagle” Baez, with the technology of Kitserver by “Master” Juce. The PES patch, original idea by FMYFIFA, and of course, all the creations from the GA community from guys like burgum, stelios… and all the patch makers worldwide!!!