A videoclip showing some of all the features you will find into my option file [thanks to LOAY]
- All players’ names in lower case
- Corrected all players’ fake names
- All duplicate players eliminated/overwritten
- All PES Shop’s classic players overwritten with players still in activity
- All ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2010/2011 kits and logos
- All LA LIGA 2010/2011 kits and logos
- U.S.C. Palermo 2010/2011 kits and logos
- Added all missing CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2010/2011 teams (Hapoel Tel Aviv F.C., FC Schalke 04, MŠK Žilina, FK Partizan and Bursaspor)
- Added CSKA Moskva, Al-Ahly Sports Club and Kashima Antlers
- All national teams edited, kits and logos
- Added 90s/00s CLASSIC NATIONAL TEAMS (*)
- All 2010/2011 transfers done
- All missing players added (**)
- Created tons of youngsters, even those of Brazil and Argentina U-20s and those of England, France, Germany, Italy and Netherlands U-21s
- Assigned special hairstyles + preset faces to a lot of players
- Updated Special Hairstyles of some players (Pato, Tevez, Emanuelson, L. Suarez…)
- Added commentary names
- Revised all shirt names
- Added some goal celebrations
- All nationality changes made
- Boots edited
- Boots and accessories assigned to all ingame players, even ML/BAL players!!
- Revised teams’ names, flags, rosters, starting lineups, strategies, etc.
- Re-assigned stadiums for home matches to all club teams
- Revised stadiums, cups and leagues’ names
- Unlocked everything in PES Shop
(*) When you start a new Master League / Become A Legend, be sure to SWITCH ON the CLASSIC PLAYERS / HIDDEN PLAYERS option; I’ve put all classic players in the “Edited National” slots: this way, you will not found any classic player in your ML or in BAL mode (maintaining, however, all PES Shop players).
(**) All missing players’ stats (+ growth curves) have been taken from Konami’s Official Updates and PSD. No random stats in my option file!
Kratos82, Dany300, error_1205, pc_house, JoeH, maciekfox, Loay.
PES Stats Database; mISSter Stats of PES Stats; WePes-Upgrade; WEloveWE.com; CustomYourPes; PES-Edition.es; Getty Images; Wikipedia; Google images.
Thanks to D4v0r and Compulsion
-> ENGLISH/RUSSIAN/SWEDISH/DUTCH/TURKISH versions
-> FRENCH/GERMAN versions
-> SPANISH/PORTUGUESE/ITALIAN/GREEK versions
More Tags :Phato, pes 2008 ps2 russia patch, pes ps2 russian premier league option file, pes russia ps2, option file pes ps2 classics teams, all national teams patch pes ps2, player stats update pes 2011 ps2, pro evolution soccer 2010 transfer update for ps2, ps2 edit national team flag and name, ps2 edit national team flag and name pes 2013, ps2 pes 2011 russian premier league, ps2 pes 2011 transfer güncellemesi otomatik, ps2 pes2013 suarez, Ps2pes hidden player in field, savedata pes ultimate 2010, pes ps2 patch russia emblems, pes ps2 classic option files, edit ability pes 2012 ps2, edit national team name and flag for ps2, google images fk partizan
Okay guys, it’s time for a good PS2 option file! This one was compiled by me picking up the best from option files that have been circulated since today. The final result is a quite good option file, wich includes full Bundesliga and is quite updated (both national and club teams). ( * note by Phato )
This is what I’ve done:
- base option file: mine
- players names in lowercase (uppercase for teams names)
- all transfers done (as far as I know…)
- large update for players faces, accessories, boots and so on – even for ML default players/ML youth players/BAL players
- added special hairstyles
- added some commentary names / revised some shirt names
- revised classic players*
- new teams added: all Bundesliga 08/09 teams (over Eredivisie), Lech Poznan, CSKA Moscow, AZ, Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, AS Bari, Parma
- revised many team names, rosters, starting lineups, strategies, etc.
- added missing players here and there
- revised stadium, cup, league names
*when a new Master League is started, remember to set OFF the CLASSIC PLAYERS/HIDDEN PLAYERS option
jono/smoki, JoeH, XCristiano1992, konami_rules, Chrispele, Jestat
pesstatsdatabase, wepes upgrade, the Halifax Forum
- Max Drive (ENG-ITA-ESP-POR)
- Max Drive (DEU-FRA)
- X-Port (ENG-ITA-ESP-POR)
- X-Port (DEU-FRA)