PES 2014 Wishlist
PES 2014 is going to be released this autumn and if you have any wishes we hope Konami will listen to you too and add your wish in the next PES 14 game.
Top wishes for PES 2014 :
• More accurate player attributes and more frequent/timely squad updates
• 5v5/10v10, something equivalent to FIFA’s “Clubs” mode
• Improved atmosphere and fans, improved gameplay animations too.
• More famous stadium of english clubs
• More famous stadium of turkish clubs
• Separate tackling ability from the Defense ability
• Goalkeeper Position for Became a Legend
• Online playing set on top player,
• Master league changes required..need became a refree, in master leage, more stories is needed. playing for 1 months thats enough to play pes soo need changes in master league…
• Referee should be improved, HANDBALL SHOULD BE ADDED, In transfer negotation, amount of money should be added to buy players, scouting team must me more flexibility , lob ball should be improved, real celebration of top players should be added more. hamstring,injury between the game should be added
• My wish in pes 2014 is 1-when player retires in become a legend is to be a coach .. 2- players who retire dont come again in the youth team .. 3- more history information in master league about football and focus on the coaches ,, like faces and names of them ,, and a highly focused tactics edit ,, and more dribbles and skills ,, and each player has his own skill ,, more leagues and tournaments ,, and in master league ,, player can coach a national team .. and please more african national teams
• The academy should really be using the club’s young players and young players can really customize each continent or country Astdadbaby we’re growing them in a club such as the FIFA
• Club World Cup should be added in league mode,master league mode and become a legend mode also the super cup for the 3 or 4 big leagues (Serie A,EPL,La Liga and Bundsliga).
• Conferences before and after big events such as Uefa Champions League final,World Cup Final and the title matches every season.
• Seria bueno mejorar el modo liga, también mejorar un poco el realismo de los jugadores y agregar mas color en el juego,
• More leagues like, argentina, turkisk, greece…
• Master league negations come better
• Better game
• Better Goalkeeper
• Fixed Kits on all teams and nations(Icons too)
• Improved Tackle
• Manager transfer in Master League
• More licenses
• No fake teams
• Korean Caster
• Owner mode
(wish list above is around the world, add yours here too)
What are your wishes for pes 2014 demo ? Leave them in a comment below
More Tags :pes 2014 wishlist, news pes 2014 au 21 mai 2013, PES 2014 Wishlist download, pes your wishlist downioad, the next pes 14 game, пес 2014
Option file Maroc et Tunez pes 2013 ps2 patch by otmanos
password : otmanos
More Tags :Hair Fabio Coentrao pes 2013 ps2
PES 2014 and AFC Champions League licence !
According to the newspaper Aljazeera sports a new Champions League will be licensed for PES 2014, but it is obvious that is not the typical one we are used to watch on TV, this time arrivals is the AFC Champions League. It’s like a UEFA Champions League, in Asia, involving the winners of national championships and the tops of the 14 largest football associations in Asia.
That more is better in this case there is no doubt, Konami has struggled increasingly in recent years might not catch on to the number of licenses against Fifa but to make a football game ideal for your target audience bringing licenses quality without losing focus on other details of the game remaining. Throughout the year it is possible that we will see more information like this, licensing and partnerships with clubs in the south and central america, beyond speculation that Konami and MLS (Major League Soccer, the National League of the United States) would be talking to their possible inclusion in the game.
Maybe that’s the reason for the Japanese producer to be at event in the USA last year. Source here.
More Tags :patch fifa champions league 2014, pes 2014 afc championship, pes 2014 uefa champions league, update pes 2013 asia, pes 2014 afc, Games pes 2013 2014 edition, download pes liga champion, pes 2014 AFC downloads, pes liga asia, download patch pes afc 2013, pes 2014 tpb, Pes 2014 asia download, download patch liga champion asia pes 2013, Download pes 2014 edition, download patch pes 2013 afc, pes 13 patch 2014, pes 2014 edition, pes 2013 afc champions league patch free, pes 2014 download tpb, Donload game pes liga campion 2014
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 is the new coming football video game and the latest edition of the Pro Evolution Soccer series, developed and published by Konami Inc. Officially announced on March 10 2012, PES 2014 will feature the Konami’s PES 2014 Fox Engine.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Leagues :
Leagues were partially licensed:
- Italy: Serie A (Italian League) – All clubs licensed, but the name and the logo of the league were unlicensed.
- Portugal: Liga ZON Sagres (Portuguese League) – 4 teams licensed: SL Benfica, SC Braga, FC Porto and Sporting CP.
- Brazil: Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazilian League) – All clubs licensed, but the name and the logo of the league were unlicensed.
- England / Wales: Premier League (English League) – 1 team licensed: Manchester United.
- Germany: 1. Bundesliga (german League)
- PES League and WE League: All teams and players are fictional. (Not available on PS2 and PSP version)
Leagues were fully licensed:
- Spain: Liga BBVA and Segunda División
- Argentina: Argentine Primera Division
- Japan: J. League Division 1 and J. League Division 2 (only appears in the Japanese release of the game)
- France: Ligue 1
- Netherlands: Eredivisie
Check our homepage for latest Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 news, dlc and patches and download new pes 2014 demo to try it before you buy.
More Tags :telecharger pes 2014 psp, pes 2014 leagues, patch pes 2014 ps3, pes 2014 download game, pes 2014 ps2 descargar, pes 2014 dlc, pes 2013 download patch 2014, download game pes 2014 ps3, pes 2014 psp download, download permainan pes 2014, geme mypes edit 2014, game pes untuk psp, game pes 2014 untuk psp, dow load pes 2014, Pes 2014 brasilian path, psp pes 2014 patch download, download pes 2014 for pc demo, pes 2014 yukle pc, download pro evolution 2014, download game pes 2014 ps3 untuk pc
PES 2014 Fox Engine Reveiled !
The Edge Magazine issue about the new PES 2014 engine is already available to subscribers, detailing the key features of PES 2014 Fox Engine.
While PES 2014′s engine is based on Fox Engine, but it’s simply being called ‘new engine’ by Konami. The new physics engine uses a system called ‘Barycentre physics’ to achieve realistic player collisions calculated in real time.
PES Productions is aiming for photo-realism graphics wise, there’s a close up of a player’s face in the article showing very detailed skin texture and 3d model (see teaser). Kits will be seperated from players’ models in PES 2014 which means they hang from the players and flow.
The ball control radius is 3 times bigger than in current gen to allow more dynamic off-ball tussles.
There’s a new formation feature were you can set player’s ‘zones’, defining instructions for players to follow in certain areas of the pitch.
PES 2014 FOX ENGINE KEY FEATURES: (THANKS TO HSH28 OF GRCADE.CO.UK)
Barycentre Physics and Ball control
The new engine allows for a larger separation between player and ball – three time the radius of PES 2013, where tight ‘confrontation’ zones are used to make tackling easier. A striker will be able to throw his body weight in one direction and use his opposing foot to push the ball in the other way, leaving defenders off balance and buying space for a pass or shot.
You’ll be able to control your player’s weight shifts at all times and use practice touches to push the ball away from your feet. We see a wireframe demo with more natural animations and fluid transitions than FIFA 13. You control the player and the physics drives the animation, not vice versa. It’s hard to tell how this will transform the ‘feel’ of play, rather than just being admirable behind the scenes calculations, but there appears to be scope for a radical new control scheme – think of how Skate’s right-stick motions mimicked real-life movements by exploiting dynamic physics, and how they compared to the digital button taps of Tony Hawks Pro Skater. This could be a revelation in football game control.
Contact and Physicality
Konami has pinpointed this as a weakness in previous games, but now players can jostle for space – even without the ball present – for headers at corners, or to dominate a smaller opponent.
You’ll be able to tug shirts (cloth is now separate from the player’s body and stretches) as well as elbow for room on the touchline. It works in tandem with the physics and precision control. Agile players can unbalance defenders with dropped shoulders or ball skills, and push the ball further ahead to exploit their acceleration. “Previously, body feints were more aesthetic,” admits Masuda. “Now they’re a key tactic.”
Formations remain essential for success, but now you can set ‘zones of play’ so your key players focus on certain tactics in mission-critical areas. For example, you can set your front line to focus on possession and probing for gaps in from of a deep-lying defence. In theory, you’ll be able to recognise your favourite teams pattern of play within a few minutes. The emphasis on defending and shape should allow weaker teams to create effective strategies, such as when Celtic beat Barcelona in the Champions League by defending deep, buoyed up by the home crowd.
PES 2014 Fox Engine Teaser Screenshots :
More Tags :edge magazine pes 2014, pes 2014 скачать, www download pes 2014, ดาวน์โหลด pes 2014, โหลดแพท pes 2014, down load pes 2014, patch pes 2014 download, konami fox engine pes 2014, pes 2014 screenshoot, new pes engine, Download-Pes2014, edge magazine pes new engine, download pes 2014 fox, download game pes 2014 fox engine, what does fox engine mean in pes 2013, pes 2014 skachat download, pes 2014 teaser, pes 2014 teaser screenshot, pes 2014 texture, pes new engine edge magazine
Jon Murphy @JonMurphy_PES
Sorry for not being able to go into details, but first engine news will be out next week…
more shortly #PES
More Tags :pes 14 fox engine, pes 2014 pes patch, pes 2014 ronaldo, fox engine ronaldo, pes 14 news, ronaldo fox engine, cristiano ronaldo fox engine, download pes 2014 news, pes 2014 c ronaldo celebration, modifier pes 2014, pes 2014 cristiano, pes2014 fox engine, download pes14, fox engine pes 14, Pes14 download, pes patch ronaldo celebrations, pes14 news, pes14 fox engine pics, PES 2014 with FOX-Engine, pes2014 c ronaldo celebration
PES 2014 Release Date
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 is expected to be released in September – October 2013.
The new PES 2014 Fox Engine will ‘spring some surprises’ according to European PES Team Leader Jon Murphy.
Thanks to Pro Evolution Soccer’s new Fox Engine, snow will return to the weather selection.
PES 2014 LICENSES NEW
Primera División, Ligue 1 and Eredisivie should remain fully licensed, while all Serie A teams should be individually licensed. While most English teams will remain with fake team names and shirts (as long as the league maintains an exclusive deal with EA Sports) another team might be added to join Manchester United as full licensed. This may not be one of the teams that have an individual partnership with EA (Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Everton, Fulham, Newcastle, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur). German Bundesliga will remain absent apart up to two licensed teams. One of them should be Bayern while the other one is most likely the 2nd best team apart Dortmund who have exclusive EA deal, too.
Seeing Konami’s huge sales success in Latin America it is extremly likely there will be another full league of the region. First option, logically, is Argentinian Primera División. The league was actually rumored to be in PES 2013 with Konami reportedly failing to get all teams’ licenses in time.
Spanish Liga Adelante (2nd division) could well be added fully licensed, if rumors are to be believed.
There were also reports about a number of Brazilian stadiums to be in the game, including new Arena do Grêmio. Konami also declared its desire to add another league with fully licensed stadiums besides La Liga, with French Ligue 1 and Dutch Eredivisie the main options.
PES 2014 MODES
League & Offline Community modes are likely to return after all the negative responds Konami received after removing the two modes in PES 2013.
‘Boot boosting’ as seen in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013′s Football Life modes is set to be removed altogether.
PES 2014 EDITING
Edit mode will receive an almost complete overhaul if rumors from last year are believed to be true. The updates include the option of unlimited slots for graphics such as emblems or kit logos as well as for Edit mode stadium slots. PES 2014 should also see the addition of Third kits for various teams.
More Tags :pesedit 2014, pes 2014 release date pc, pes 2014 pc release date, pro evolution soccer 2014 release date, update pes 2014, pes 2014 release date ps3, download demo pes 2014, pes 2014 teams, pes 2014 stadiums, patch edit pes 2014, telecharger pro evolution soccer 2014 demo, download chelsea kit 2014 pesedit, pes 2013 demo la liga patch, konamı pes 2014 demo, release date pes 2014, download pes 13 licensed leagues and teams, download pesedit 2014, download pes 2014 full for pc, download pes2014 demo, pes 2014 demo-pobierz
Jon Murphy @JonMurphy_PES
Some very interesting concepts developing. New engine is going to spring some surprises!
More Tags :donwload pes 2014, download pes 2014 full, aplikasi pes2014 jar, pes 2014 new jar, pes2014 news, DOWNLOADING PES 2014, Pes 2014 full transfer, pes jar, pes 2014 for jar, Download Pes 2014 new, Download new pes 2014, pes2014 free download, pes 2014 epl, games mobile jar pes 2014 fc barcelone, pes jar new trasfer, Pes 2014 new download, Download pes 2013 2014 full transfer jar, Pes 2014 update jar, pes 2014 new, Pes februari 2013 jar
What is Fox Engine in PES 2014 ?
The Fox Engine is a cross-platform game engine built by Kojima Productions for use in future titles developed by the team. It is believed that this engine is designed for the next generation of video games. The engine was revealed by Konami on June 3, 2011. The engine’s development began after the completion of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots with the goal of making the “best engine in the world.”
The engine will make it possible for Kojima Productions to develop multiplatform games with a significantly shortened development time and has been described as the first step for the developer to move away from development for a single platform.
* read more about PES 2014 new features here.
* pes 2013 first demo on 25th July…