PES 2012 Update 1.03 – official release !
Time of Release: 15/12/2011
PES 2012 Patch 1.03 Details :
* Improved Goalkeeper’s response towards long range shots.
* Readjustments to the strength of the Skill Card “Speed Merchant”. (Toned down as it was deemed too strong)
* Changes in Search Conditions when looking for Opponents in Online Mode. (“Friendly Match” changed to “Pass Support”)
* Improvements to a variety of modes for an enhanced overall gaming experience.
** IMPORTANT **
There are separate update files for the DVD Version and the Download Version. Please make sure to select the correct file, and please note that you will need to close “Pro Evolution Soccer 2012″ before applying the update file.
DVD Version Update File : PES2012Patch103.zip
Download Version Update File : PES2012_Patch1.03.exe
More Tags :patch 1 03 pes 2013, pes 2013 1 03, pes 2013 patch 1 03 crack, pes 2013 update 1 03, pes2013 1 03, pes 2011 güncelleme 2012, patch 1 03 pes 2013 download, pes 2013 official patch 1 03, download patch 1 03 pes 2013, pes 2013 crack 1 03, bal editor 1 03 pes 2012, patch pes 2013 1 03, pes 2013 1 03 crack, download pes 2013 patch 1 03, pes 2012 1 03 bal editor, pes 2012 bal editor 1 03 ındır, crack pes 2013 1 03, crack 1 03 pes 2013, pes 2013 sürüm 1 03, pes 2013 güncelleme 1 03
PES 2012 Update 1.03
Hello PES community, just a quick email/post to inform you about the upcoming update that we are planning to apply for PES 2012 on PlayStation3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC versions.
As a result of continuous feedback from our users we’ve once again worked on certain improvements to the performance of goalkeepers, this time stopping balls from long-distance shots.
We’ve also added the option to search for opponents based on their pass support settings, which will replace Friendly Match or Player Match (depending on version) in Quick Match mode. The Speed Star skill card will also be adjusted to improve realism.
We have also been able to identify some minor issues which occur on very specific occasions. Our commitment is to continue to deliver the best football experience to all our fans, so the next patch will also fix the following:
* Issues with one or more players given a red card in a match, but 11 players available after loading formation
* In the myPES application, we have corrected the situation where a draw result is given after win/lose on the penalties
* Occasionally meaningless numbers were appearing when accessing the Community menu from the Community Card list
* Formation data in the Formation settings on the Game Plan screen can only be saved from the P1 controller
* Game data can be saved/loaded for both sides if you exit the Data Management menu while your opponent is saving/loading the game data and then enter the Data Management menu again on the Game Plan screen
* Also, some situations where the game was hanging out or freezing have been solved. Included those on the Online, Become a Legend and Edition modes, and while selecting some Game Plan combinations.
We’ll be busy soon again with the Winter Transfer Window updates and I am sure we’ll be in touch again to talk about that. Anyways, hope you enjoy the Holidays and have a great 2012!