AFS Explorer Tutorial For Pes 2013 demo
This video tutorial will show you how to import files to the PES2013 Demo image files (dt06.img/dt0c.img etc) with AFS Explorer… it doesn’t matter if the files are bigger or smaller than the originals as AFS Explorer will rebuild the AFS ( .img file ) for you.
The most important thing is that you must name the files you want to import the same as the ones your going to replace so …. all files from Konami start with “unnamed_”…so for example … a file named unnamed_1461.bin is good BUT a file named face_1462.bin or Kit_1461.bin is no good and will not import.
Best viewed in 720pHD full screen
Here : AFS Explorer 3.7
More Tags :afs explorer pes 2013 download, pes 2013 afs map, map pes 2013, AFS Explorer pes 2013 indir, download afs explorer pes 2013, img explorer pes 2013, pes 2013 afs explorer indir, pes 2013 ultimate data explorer download, pes img explorer pes 2013, pes 2013 map editor, pes 2013 afs, mapa afs pes 2013, afs map pes 2013, tutorial pes 2013, pes 2013 data explorer, descargar afs explorer pes 2013, pes 2013 ultimate data explorer indir, boots map pes 2013, tutorial face pes 2013, PES2013 Img Explorer
This is for all those who had problems with the Kits not showing ingame… Well anyway time for business.
This is what i did… i used AFS EXPLORER 3.7.1
MAKE SURE YOU DON’T HAVE KITSERVER INSTALLED, AND DELETE ALL FILES THAT ARE RELATED TO KITSERVER
I used the patch: EPL+La Liga+Serie A Relink Kits v.1.2 by Grand Bleu
AFS can be downloaded from here: PES 2010 AFS Map + GGS Guide
Before you follow by step-by-step install guide, make sure you already have AFS and you have extracted the files from the patch to your desktop, to make things easier
Step-by-step install guide:
- Open AFS
- click on file/import AFS file
- look for C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\img and then select dt0c.img (an option will come up, click on NO)
- now click on action, import folder, and you will import the dt0c.img folder from the patch
- another option will come up, this time please click on YES
- then it will ask you to save, name the file dt0c.img1, after this it will start building
- another option yet again, click on NO
- Not far now! open up My Computer, then go to C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\img, you should see there 2 files called dt0c.img and dt0c.img1, what you will do is Delete the file called dt0c.img and rename the file dt0c.img1 to dt0c.img
- Lastly look for the files you have extracted from the patch to your desktop, you should have a folder there called Save. Copy the file inside it to My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\save
- You can close AFS Explorer now and play PES2010 with all the kits!
This method applies for importing different stuff like balls, etc.
Credits to boonaun for helping me install the patch successfully.