- Added New Teams: Lech Poznan, Borussia Dortmund, Legia Warsaw…
- New kits of Poland
- Kits for all teams of EURO 2012!!!
- New, fantastic faces
More Tags :adiss patch v 1 0 ps3 blues 1407, adiss patch 2012, adiss patch bles, pes 2011 ps3 adiss patch v 1 0 ps3 by adissjuve скачать, pes 2013 adiss
-All leagues full licensed: BPL, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, Primera Division, Liga Zon Sagres
-High Quality Kits
-Actually team line-ups
All Rights Reserved to AdissJuve
1.After unpacking, you must copy the PS3 folder (inside the SAVEDATA and then files) on the flash drive in its original form. Insert stick to the PS3.
2.In the PS3 menu, enter the game tab-> Data saved games (PS3) something like
and click on your pendrive.
3.When we enter into it, show us a lot of files and turn them click on the triangle-> copy, and so all in turn.
P.S. Patch was made from scratch and with great accuracy So I hope that everyone will like it. Kits are obviously in great quality. In my opinion my patch is really good
More Tags :pes 2012 ps3 patch bles 01407, pes 2012 patch ps3 bles 01407, pes 2012 patch bles 01407, patch pes 2012 ps3 bles 01407, pes 2012 bles 01407 patch, bles 01407 patch, pes 2012 option file ps3 bles 01407, pes 2012 bles 01407, patch pes 2012 ps3 version 1 00, bles 01407, pes patch bles 01407, ps3 pes 2012 patch bles 01407, pes 2012 ps3 patch 01407, parche pes 2012 ps3 1 00, adiss patch v 1 0, patch pes 2013 v 1 0 ps3, pes 13 patch 1 0 ps3, adiss patch v 1 0 pes 2012 ps3, pes patch 1 00 ps3, pes 2011 ps3 adiss patch how to install
- Barclays Premier League (full licensed)
- Ligue 1 (licensed)
- Serie A (full licensed)
- Liga BBVA (full licensed)
- Eredivisie (full licensed)
- 5 teams from Bundesliga (Bayern, Borussia, HSV, Werder Bremen,Schalke 04)
- 4 teams from Ekstraklasa (Lech Poznan, Legia Warszawa, Wisła Kraków, Widzew Łódź)
- And much more !!!
1. After unpacking, copy the folder PS3 (in the middle is SaveData and then the files) on the flash drive memory stick for PS3.
2. In the PS3 menu, enter the game tab -> data saved games (PS3) something and click on your flash drive.
3. Go at it, show us a lot of files and click on the triangle -> copy, and so all in turn.