PES 2016 TUN Makers Patch 2.0 Released 25 Aug. 2016
– Compatible with DLC 4.0 and 1.05
– Update Leagues structures with promoted & releagated teams
– Update Many summer transfers
– Add many young players
– Update many teams & clubs 16/17 kits
– Update & add many faces
– Add chants for many clubs (Real/barca/Es tunis/Club africain etc…)
– Add new bootspack
– Add new ballpack
– Add new glovespack
– Relink boots to their players
– Relink balls to their competitions
– Relink gloves to their goalkeepers
– Add new adboards
The PES 2017 Demo Is Now Released For PS4 and Xbox One
Control Reality in Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 and experience these new features:
– Real Touch: Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them
– Goalkeepers: Keepers see a great jump in their quality, through added motions and animations
– Natural Player Movement: Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players to life
– Adaptive AI: For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play and adapt accordingly.
– Authentic Visuals: Player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums totally revamped.
PES 2017 All New Skills and Tricks by Weedens.Productions :
To be able to perform the tricks, it’s important to turn off “auto feint” in Edit Personal Data. When a special Player Skill is required, you can check if the player has it or not in Lineup/Edit Position > Player Info > Skills/Playing Styles.
The commands showed in this video are relevant to the right direction: Fake Rabona, Riquelme’s Nutmeg, Flick, Bergkamp Flick, Sombrero, Rainbow Flick, Hocus Pocus, Elastico To Diagonal Take, Elastico, Elastico Reverse, Roulette, One-Foot Roulette, Mcgeady Spin, Scotch Move, Draw and Open, L-Feint, Drag Back Dummy, Double Touch, Inside Double Touch, Ronaldo Chop, Neymar’s Signature Move, Fancy Fake Shot, Cruyff Turn, Body Feint, Step Over, Nutmeg/Run Around, Dummy Burst and Knock On.
30 Argentinean Clubs in PES 2017 New Trailer Released
Here is the latest official trailer featuring 30 teams from Argentina. Don’t forget, if you’re enjoying the PES2017 demo, you can pre-order now for some cool bonus items. Enjoy!