PES 2016 PSD Stats For PTE Patch 5 by RMB (V2.0)
First of all, this patch was made using PTE 5 as a base, so the credit goes to them. Also, if you’re going to install this, I recommend you to use that patch, it’s the best i’ve seen until now. Also I’m pretty sure it should be compatible with other patches, but always make a back up.
This patch uses PSD (PES Stats Database) and PKKE (PES Kings Edition) stats as a base. Some players were modified by me, but most of them are using their stats, so the credit for those goes to them too. If you have any doubts about stats, you can ask me in the comments, send me a message or go to PSD or PKKE and read the pages and pages of discussion. This stats weren’t made by fans of a specific player or some idiot who knows nothing about the sport. This stats were made by experts on football and, most important (maybe), experts on playing PES. If you don’t like PSD stats (because for some reason some people don’t like them), then leave now. I would answer to every doubt, but I’m not wasting my time on hater comments. Don’t waste your time and don’t make me waste mine. Now remember, this took me hours, hours and hours to do. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to be a dick. The only thing I want here is to share, I’m not even using ads. Saying thanks if you liked it wouldn’t be bad too.
Just some warnings: don’t look at teams overalls. The ladder is totally broken. A team with 80 Attack, 80 Midfield and 76 Defense would have 4.5 stars, this always happens and it’s Konami’s fault. I can’t do anything about it, but it’s just a number there, it doesn’t actually affect the team when they play. It’s just a fucking ladder that it’s totally broken because of Konami’s fault. If someone has any idea of how to change this, I would appreciate to know about it.
With “stats” I don’t just mean the numbers, but the special abilities, the position and the height and weight (because some players are wrong rated by Konami even in that aspect). I’ve corrected everything, like the strong foot of Mahrez (he’s left footed and Konami has his as right footed, wtf). Hope you enjoy it.
All the teams in this list have updated stats for all their players, updated line ups and transfers (i’ve also fixed the stadiums for the ones who are using PTE 4.1), and also i’ve created for scratch the players who were not included in the game.
– Transfers until 17/4/16.
– PSD stats updated until 17/4/16.
– Rival clubs added for the edited teams of Liga BBVA and Premier League.
– Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Everton, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle, Southampton, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea, Tottenham, Watford, West Bromwich and West Ham.
– Bordeaux, Lille, Olympique Lyon, Olympique de Marseille, Monaco, Nantes, Nice, PSG, Stade Rennais and Saint-Etienne.
Atalanta, Bologna, Chievo Verona, Fiorentina, Genoa, Inter, Juventus, Lazio, Milan, Napoli, Palermo, Roma, Sampdoria, Sassuolo, Torina, Hellas Verona and Udinese.
Athletic Club, Atlético de Madrid, Barcelona, Real Betis, Celta de Vigo, Espanyol, Getafe, Levante, Malaga, Real Madrid, Real Sociedad, Sevilla, Valencia and Villareal.
Benfica, Porto and Sporting.
Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Borussia MG, Bayer Leverkusen, Schalke and Wolfsburg.
Other European Teams:
Anderlecht, KAA Gent, CSKA Moskva, Maccabi, Zenit, Shakhtar Donetsk, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Basel.
Atlético Mineiro, Corinthians, Cruzeiro, Flamengo, Inter do Porto Alegre, Palmeiras, Santos and Sao Paulo.
Primera División Argentina:
– Boca, Independiente, Newell’s, Racing, River Plate, Rosario Central and San Lorenzo.
National Teams (call ups updated until 17/4/16):
– Europe: Autria, Belgium, Bosnia, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey.
– Africa: Cameroon and Ivory Coast.
– North and Centre America: Mexico and United States.
– Southamerica: Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Uruguay.
1) Make a back up of your original “EDIT” file, the one who is located in C:\Users\user\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\save.
2) Unzip the file you’ve just downloaded with Winrar.
3) Copy the “EDIT” file to C:\Users\user\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\save and replace.
4) That’s it, now you can play!
If you’re interested on the graphic patch I’m using, you can download it from here. Just extract it, copy-paste it in “download” folder and use DpfileList.