PES 2016 PTE Patch 3.1 Released 18.12.2015
– Added new kits for Belgium, Bosnia, Sweden, Germany, Partizan & 4th kits for Augsburg and Hertha
– Fixed the “Online Mode – Licensed”
– Unlocked all the free agents
– Fixed more accessories for a lot of players
– Fixed the fake players names of the Brazilian teams in Libertadores and Sudamerica 2015
– Added some new faces
– Fixed other minor bugs
* If you use the extra team mod, read the info inside, before installing the PTE Patch Update 3.1.
– Is necessary have the PTE Patch 3.0 installed: Download
– If you find some error, please report
– Don’t use any of our work without permission
Konami, PES Logos, danyy77, buffon99, klashman69, zlac, Jenkey, cabry, fruits, moody,
pesmonkey, -InMortal-, gabe.paul.logan, pimplo, donkscrispo, muske25, nemesisk, gasparzinho,
VinVanDam, Estarlen Silva, a7med sb, cRoNoSHaCk, barcafan, Tunizizou, ramy, Tasci, Cuky, Maritimo,
AMussolini, steadyontherem8, Wens, Tisera09, killer1896, SantyArgentina, Znovik_S, pantelg7, rednik,
Kairzhanov_21, spiritusanto, KOH, HD3011, Hawke, Andry_Dexter11, MarioMilan, smeagol75, starvin, juce,
NikoLiberty4, boonaun, Txak, Tizziano, TwistedLogic, basilhspa013, Kuzmich, GOALARG, Swoosh1968,
Bilgehan Alpaydin, Baris Yerlikaya, Killacarrillo, Shram, PES Arabia, l4vezz1
Special thanks to Brezinho, Ginda, everst9, mckagan22 & Team PES MX
PTE Patch F.A.Q.
– HOW TO UNINSTALL THE PTE PATCH?
1. Delete “PTE” folder, “PTE Patch.exe”, “DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll” & “DevComponents.DotNetBar2.xml” file from your “PES 2016 installation folder”
2. Delete “DpFileList.bin” and all PTE .cpk files from your “PES 2016 installation folder/download” folder.
3. Delete EDIT.bin from “Documents\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\save”.
– I INSTALLED THE PATCH BUT, THE NAMES/TEAMS LOGOS ARE NOT CORRECT
1. Install the patch again, following the tutorial carefully
2. When that happens is because the patch is not correctly installed
– THE SETUP STOPPED WORKING, WHAT CAN I DO?
1. Its normal, just wait a few minutes
– THE SETUP GIVES ME AN ERROR IN THE END OF THE INSTALLATION AND THE PATCH IS NOT INSTALLED
1. Delete all the files you have inside of your PES 16 installation folder except the “Data” folder
2. Install the patch again, following the tutorial
– PTE PATCH STOPPED WORKING PROPERLY AFTER I UPDATED THE GAME WITH A NEW KONAMI DLC
1. Its normal, after a new DLC, you always have to wait for a compatible version of the patch
– I KEEP GETTING THE ERROR (0xc0000142) WHEN I TRY TO START THE GAME
2. If that not work, search for error code in google, you will find a lot of solutions because it’s a common error in games/tools
– PTE PATCH CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY?
1. No, PTE Patch never change and will never change the gameplay of the game
– CAN I USE THE PTE PATCH WITH THE ORIGINAL/FAKE GAME?
1. Yes, the PTE Patch is compatible with the 2 versions
– PTE PATCH WILL USE “PES STATS DATABASE” OR “FM STATS” ?
1. No, we never change the stats, even if they are “stupidly” wrong
2. We only use “FM Stats” for the teams that are created by us
– CAN I CONTINUE USING OLD SAVES AFTER INSTALLING A NEW PTE PATCH?
1. Yes, you can continue, just go to “Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\save” and make a copy
of the files “ML xx.bin” for Master League and “BL xx.bin” for Become a Legend.
– CAN I PLAY ONLINE WITH PTE PATCH?
1. Yes, you only have to switch to ‘Online Mode’ in “PTE Patch.exe”
2. You can only play online only with the original game
– “UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHEN CONNECTING TO PES 2016 SERVERS”
1. Apply the “Online Mode” in “PTE Patch.exe”
2. You can only play online with the original game
– WHEN I START THE GAME, I GET STUCK IN A BLACK SCREEN AND THE GAME DOESN’T RUN
1. Make sure that you are running the Selector or the pes2016.exe as administrator
2. See if you are using the correct pes2016.exe version in your game
– IS NECESSARY HAVE THE OLDER VERSIONS OF THE PTE PATCH FOR INSTALL A NEW ONE?
1. No, never is. Otherwise we would refer that
– APPEARS AN ERROR WHEN EXTRACTING THE PARTS
1. Maybe you have a corrupted part, try download again.
2. Try use “winrar” to extract.
– SOME MANAGERS IN THE MASTER LEAGUE HAVE THE SAME NAME “R. MARTINEZ”
1. If you have started the ML before the release of the PTE Patch 2.0 its normal
2. To solve the error, you need to start a new master league
3. Attention that, after konami`s new data pack`s some managers can have the same problem again. Unfortunately, the saves don’t read the new licensed managers.
– I HAVE “DUMMY” PLAYERS IN SOME TEAMS
1. You have the Online Mode activated
2. You have installed the patch incorrectly
3. If is none of the last 2 options, report the error
– CAN I ADD BOOTPACKS, BALLS, STAIUM PACKS…..INTO PTE PATCH?
1. Yes, the PTE Patch is compatible with everything, you just need to know how to add cpk files.
– WHEN I ADD NEW CPK`S USING THE DPFILELIST GENERATOR I LOSE SOME TEAMS LOGOS AND NAMES
1. Make sure you have selected the correct DLC in the tool before create the new DpFileList
2. TUTORIAL: http://ptepatch.blogspot.pt/2015/01/how-to-add-files-to-pte-patch-using-cri.html
– CAN I ADD MORE PITCH MODE`S/SCOREBOARDS/REFEREE KITS/SWEETFX IN THE PTE PATCH SELECTOR?
1. Yes, you can.
2. Just add a folder with the files, in the respective folder in your “PES 2016 installation folder\PTE” folder
PTE PATCH CPK`S INFORMATION
ptepatch.cpk = Kits, sleeve badges, teams flags, competitions emblems, coaches photos
ptepatch_fac.cpk = Players faces
ptepatch_ace.cpk = Boots, balls and gloves
ptepath_off.cpk = Database Files for offline mode
ptepatch_onl.cpk = Database Files for online mode
ptepatch_log.cpk = CPK for our extra “Logos Swing Style”, “Logos Wave Glossy” or “Logos WGSTICK”
ptepatch_pit.cpk = Pitch mode
ptepatch_ref.cpk = Referee kits
ptepath_sco.cpk = Scoreboards
ptepatch_sta.cpk = Stadium Pack
– The CPK`S are compacted using the “CRI Packed File Maker”
– Build CPK file settings: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3884721/iamgem5.PNG
How to Add CPK file on Patch PTE (Using DpFileListGenerator)
1) Choose your “download”-folder (or any folder that contains .cpk-files)
2) Select cpk-files which should be in the DpFileList.bin
3) Sort the selected cpk-files (if needed) via drag and drop
4) Generate DpFileList.bin (your current DpFileList.bin will be backed up (DpFileList.bin.BACKUP))