PES NEXT by DuBam
This is a Reshade File that tries to emulate the next-gen version of PES 2016 on consoles
and combine it with a TV-broadcast like look.
It strictly requires a High-End PC to run this mod since most effects that are being used
are depth-based and shadowing enhancements, which demands alot of FPS.
– Revamped brightness and lighting
– Luscious green pitch.
– Completely altered color and skin tones for players
– Enhanced shadowing/occlusion
– Added soft bloom
– Balanced sharpening
– Added depth of field
– Spherical tonemapping
– Added simulated motion blur
– Many little more things to mention
1. Extract the contents of the folder of PES nEXT (64 or 32 bit, depending on your system)
2. Copy and Paste it to you PES game directory (usually found in C/:program files (x86)/Pro Evolution Soccer)
3. Run the game
In case of Crash/Error
1. Make sure you copy and pasted the proper files (64 or 32)
2. Run the game as admin
Makers of framework Crosire/Lucifer Hawk/Marty Mcfly/Ioxa, PTE patch makers, Estarlen Silva.