PES2015 Paraguay Patch v1 For PTE Patch 6.0 by GDNA
-ABOUT THE PATCH-
This patch replaces the PES15 fake PLA League, for the Paraguayan league known as “Copa de Primera”.
*Compatible with Data Pack 4.00 and KONAMI Patch Version 1.03.00
* Compatible only with [PES15] PTE Patch 6.0 (Offline)
* Renamed PLA League to “Copa de Primera”.
* Added fake Cup and Supercup: Copa Tigo Sports and Supercopa de la APF (Paraguayan league doesn’t have those).
* Swing Style Logo Pack for all teams incuding PTE Patch ones.
* Full 2015 correct teams and players.
* Correct tactics and transfers to several teams.
* Real managers for all teams.
* Correct stadium names, banners and rivals.
* 2014 Kits for 3 de Febrero and 12 de Octubre (teams currently in 2nd. Division)
* 2014-2015 Kits for Deportivo Capiatá, General Díaz, rubio Ñu and Sol de América.
* 2015 Kits for Cerro Porteño, Guarani, Libertad, etc.
* Team shirt colors added.
* Chants for Cerro Porteño, Libertad, Nacional and Olimpia -sorry about quality but these are the only I found and i’m not good editing sound.
-TO DO LIST-
Some stuff is still missing or not finished so i’ll put this just you guys to know…
* Real managers picture for teams.
* Commentator names for all teams.
* Adboards if it’s possible.
* Some other things that I can’t remember.
* I edited all teams but forgot about Paraguay new Copa América kits and more, maybe i’ll update the patch with this later.
* I still need to balance player stats as good as should be, i’ll be updating this stuff in EDIT.bin and upload as soon as I can, just wait for it.
IMPORTANT: This patch/mod ONLY works with PTE Patch 6.0 because in my opinion is the best patch so far, if you guys have any idea on how to make it work along other ones just tell me and i’ll try to make it.
1º Make a backup of your important PES files: DpFilelist.bin and EDIT.bin.
2º Copy all .cpk files into your PES “download” folder. In my case C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2015\download
3º Edit DpFilelist.bin with DpFilelist Generator v1.5 and put all .cpk files after PTE Patch files.
4º Copy the file EDIT.bin into your PES “save” folder. In my case C:\Users\GDNA7\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution soccer 2015\save
5º Open the game and see how it works.
Here’s an example of how I have my DpFilelist.bin:
PTE Team for their awesome PES15 Patch, you guys do a great job!
Special thanks to JesusHRS… I could never finished this work without your amazing support and ideas my friend!! Thanks a lot!
Secun1972 for his Chants tutorial.
NemanjaBRE for his basic (I guess) PES Kit Making Tutorial.
Tool Creators!: Baris, Starvin, smeagol75, Zlac, Jenkey1002, GOAL, Razib_46, cabry and many other people who helped me that I dont remember right now…