PES 2015 is today at E3 2014 show, but Konami didn’t release any news yet about the event, and seems like the people who play pes 2015 must not share their impressions on pes 2015 gameplay untill 25 june. The screens shows Jon Murphy and Hideo Kojima from Metal Gear Solid.
As Konami events site shows there is a new logo for pro evolution soccer series, with no stars and bars and a new font.
More pes 2015 news from E3 2014 when we’ll find them. Updates :
Somebody on elotrolado forum is claiming he played PES 2015 and the game is visually mostly the same, but with improved and more fluid gameplay (“La jugabilidad mucho mejor que en 14, más rapida y menos tosca. Gráficamente es igual que el 14, pero 1080p, 60fps y caras mejores y expresiones tambien mejores. El publíco mejor tambien, pero nada que llamase la atención.”).
– 2 teams confirmed for PES 2015 demo : Juventus and Bayern.
– PES 2015 demo from E3 does not have weather selector, but probably full game will have.
– “I was happy because fluency is much better than in pes 2014”
– “I played a game and I quite liked the graphics and obviating expected more in this aspect, but guys, in 4 months this can change a lot, also have a very good engine like the FOX engine.”
– “Remind you that the few mistakes I made in the game were well punished and deserved their cards.”
– “I could only play one and for me is much better than 14”