It’s called the 7oy option file but really it’s the Pes community option file. While I have edited thousands of players, edited lots of tactics and created thousands of player, etc I have also taken some of the best work from the Pes community such as face builds and implemented it into this option file. For a list of all contributors to this option file see the credits listing.
Log of all major details implemented so far update by update:
If you want to know what’s included in my option file read here:
Update 6 (coming very soon)
– Dinamo Kiev replaces Motherwell in other European clubs.
– Fixed a bug where some players were being duplicated in their national teams in master league. To fix this bug I had to unregister them from their national team in Edit mode I.e take Subotic out of Serbia however they still show up on that national team in master league and without being duplicated. So Dortmund’s Subotic will be on Serbia’s roster in master league and BAL but not in exibition or edit mode . It’s a weird bug but this is the fix.
– Doubled checked every nation and all fictional national team players are now fully gone and replaced with the player it’s meant to be.
– Every team assigned the most realistic stadium possible and real life stadium names applied.
– Every nation in the game now has their kits
– Updated tactcis for the following clubs to go along with every premier league club I done in the last update
– New Leagues: Added the full Liga Postobon with real players, formations, kits, etc. Player accessories done for many players. Player appearances are not final but some main players have been given correct hairstyle already.
J.league: All J.league players given correct names, nationality, positions, etc but no appearances done yet. All teams given their kits. Player accessories done for all players.
– More players updated with true to life accessories.
– Big facelift for the EPL. All EPL players given true to life accessories, lots of face builds, haristyles, gameplay enhancing tactics by myself and Klashman and even right celebrations added to several players.
– NT kits for every nation other than Africian and Asia ones. I will try do these soon.
– Liga Zon Sagres kits added. Thanks to 4N63L for the kits!
– More minor updates such as stadium names added.
– Repaired the damage done to my work by DLC 2.
– Filled all premier league squads to maximum capacity adding new youngsters who have squad numbers in real life.
Features the full Bundesliga as created by Zsolt. Zsolt worked tirelessly to add in most, if not all
Zsolt also added all the right accessories and all the various player details to the Bundelsiga. I would like to say a huge thank you to him for his big contribution to my option file
Thanks also to Valencia17 who made most those faces and also kitfisto. Huge thank also goes to Paul2478 for providing the stats for the players.
– Begun editing adding national team kits and have done around 13 so far. More will come in the update.
– Play the 2013/14 champions league: All missing UCL teams are now in the option file with squad, formations, kits, etc so you can play the real life structure!
– Play in the Football League: Skybet championship has been added with true to life squads, kits, formations, etc. Perfect for doing a Master League in the EPL or the championship itself.
– – All players in created teams given accurate indexs, etc. For appearances in created teams every player will at least have a accurate hairstyle.
– Added completed squads for Borrisia Dortmund, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton, Eintracht Frankfurt, Yeovil Town and Atletico Nacional.
– Added kits for all the above teams
– Add more face builds (see face list for new additions)
– More minor updates (player accessories, home stadiums, etc)
– All fake players names corrected for National teams
– Kits for all EPL clubs including third kits for Arsenal, Aston Villa, Cardiff, Chelsea, Everton, Fulham, Liverpool, Man City Newcastle (including a fourth kit), Tottenham (Including their Europa League kit as their 4th) and West Ham.
– All major transfers complete
– Accessories updated for some Premier League teams
– All leagues/cups/teams re-named and given logos
– Updates to home stadiums (so not every club plays at Konami Stadium) and some more small features i.e celebration updates.
– Added 78 new faces (see face list)
– Classic Kits DLC: If you didn’t acquire the classic kit dlc it is included in this option file so classic kits for Man United and Roma can be unlocked.
Bundesliga by Zsolt
Huge thanks to Paul2478 and Robbyearon for helping me out with the National team kits.
Thanks to Gato for early testing and feedback on my own kit pngs
Thanks to Klashman for the awesome gameplay improving tactics
And thanks to anybody who has left feedback and suggestions on the thread.
Latest full file (contains everything from Update 1-6)
Latest full file (contains everything from Update 1-6)
Latest full file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sm…os/BLAS+WE.zip
Here are the faces I’ve added since DP2 to go along with the 1000s of faces done by Konami.
Note: I have also updated hairstyles for a lot of players w/o any face build and also updated haristyles of some konami faces to make them look better overall for example Dzeko because the default hair Konami gave them looked poor. These are not included in this list:
Powell (Wigan/Man Utd)
Adam Le Fondre
And 100s of bundesliga faces
Total (excluding the 100s of Bundesliga faces implemented by Zsolt): 68
Option file notes
– I tweet links to the weekly updates on my twitter account before I post them anywhere else I also interact with fans of my option file on there frequently. I also follow back my followers (unless they’ve a private account) so you can DM me should you have any queries.
– Weekly updates will come at some time between Monday and Sunday every week.
– A full file will be uploaded at least every 2nd week.
– Every created player will at the very least be given a appropriate hairstyle but lots will be given face builds, too.
– I have taken care to name all face makers but if you notice I’m using one of your builds and I haven’t included you let me know ASAP.
– I am doing the final exams of my course in January so there may still be updates in December and January but not on a weekly basis as I put my head down to finish and complete my degree. My second set of final exams are in April and May so the same applies to these months.
– Konami removed the classic kit dlc mentioned in Update 1 n me when DLC 2 came out. I assume it’s because they will be releasing all DLC publicly soon.
– I am open to suggestions. If there is something you would like in my option file feel free to suggest it and I’ll consider whether or not to add it in.
– I will be updating this file for the lifespan of Pes 2014 so from the present right until the games final days (just before Pes 15 comes out).