PES 2014 Crowd Disabler [Tweak] by _anderson
Simple XML file(s) tweak that does what it says on the title I got a major performance boost at the expense of playing all matches behind closed doors with recordings played through the speakers.
Download Jenkey’s FileLoader version (FIXED, should be working correctly now):
Instructions: Just extract to the root of your PES folder. It uses Jenkey’s file loader, so if you want to get the crowd back, just delete all the folders from FileLoader\pes14_win_dat\common\bg\model\bg\audi\a rea (or the first folder without any content along that string.)
1. Download Jenkey’s File Explorer from here.
2. Download only the files from CrowdDisabler here.
2. Rename your “dt30.cpk” to “dt30bak.cpk”.
3. Extract both anywhere and run Jenkey’s tool. Click “Open”, go to your PES2014 “Data” folder and open that file you just renamed.
4. Click on the button “Tools” and select “Import all files from folder”.
5. Select the folder “pes14_win_dat” you extracted from CrowdDisabler zip and click Ok. Wait until it says “Imported!” on the bottom of the program.
6. Click “Save As” and save as “dt30.cpk”.
When it’s done, it should work ingame.