[PES2013 PS3 BLES 01708] The M Ace(ing) Classic Teams Optionfile
* version should be compatible with the 5.00 DLC Update.
Fixed in this update:
* We can now start a new ML or BAL without the game crashing.
* I have included team data for Legia Warszawa, MTK Budapest, Villarreal C.F. & RC Lens for you to use in exhibition matches if you want.
* New logos added
* More Players added
You are now able to switch Teams only for The Football League in Wildeditor without the game crashing if you start a new ML or BAL. If you swith other teams I can’t guarantee you will be able to start any of this modes.
As this is an update of the editfile + 4 Hidden Teams you only have to overwrite your exsisting editfile to make this work. The 4 hidden teams ML data is included as a bonus for if you wanna use them!
[PS3 BLES 01708] The M Ace(ing) Classic Teams Optionfile (PES2013) Version 2.0
So here it is my retooled and updated classic teams optionfile that includes every team in the game with classic rosters!
In this file all players with small letters are edited players or a players with a preset face. Players written in CAPS are not edited players. This is for keeping them apart from each other.
This files includes; (Teams In bold are fully made and may only be tweeked a bit for future updates)
Classic Football League
(Wigan, Blackburn, Birmingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Blackpool availible as hidden teams)
Ado Den Haag
Classic La Liga
Celta de Vigo
Deportivo La Coruna
(Granada & Getafe availible as hidden teams)
Classic Ligue 1
(Lorient, Evian, Troyes availible as hidden teams)
FC Bayern München
SV Werder Bremen
1. FC Köln
1. FC Kaiserslautern
Hertha BSC Berlin
1. FC Nürnberg
Classic Serie A
(ChievoVerona, Catania & Pescara availible as hidden teams)
Eastern European Superleague
(CSKA Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk, Zenit St. Petersburg is availible as hidden teams)
Other European Teams
(PAOK, Braga, Nordsjaelland, Motherwell, FC Copenhagen availible as hidden teams)
Rest of the World Superleague
Newell’s Old Boys
Tigres de la UNAL
Los Angeles Galaxy
New York Cosmos
Tokyo Verdy 1969
(Bahia, Figueirense, Sport Recife, Nautico,
Goias, availible as hidden teams)
South American Superleague
C.A. River Plate
C.A. Boca Juniors
Vasco da Gama
Sao Paulo F.C.
Universidad de Chile
DDR –> Made over Licensed Germany
BDR –> Made over Classic Germany
Zaire –> Made over Guinea
Just to make you not scream at me,
* I have almost not changed any shirt numbers.
* I have not made formations for all teams.
* I have not made facebuilds/scans for all players yet.
More fully made teams and more made faces will follow in future updates!
This works with the DLC Data Pack 4.0 installed!
DO NOT under any circumstances realease any player from any roster and do not release any player with [DLC] marked on them. If you do they will dissapear from the game because that are removed players from Konamis DLC updates.
Feel free to transfer players if you want because that doesn’t cause any problems.
I think you can apply them again via the editor but I haven’t dared to try.
I do it this way to get more players to edit for classic players!
For more detailed information about the file; Check THIS thread!
Notable Made Things:
* All unlicensed teams (club & NT) has made kits
* This file includes 38 hidden teams that are availible via Wildeditor.
* Many unlicensed teams has classic logos.
* All unlicensed cups are named as past cups; UEFA Cup, Cupwinners Cup, Intertoto Cup, FIFA Club World Cup etc. There are logos for every competition.
* Real staff made for better ML experience (Mourinho, Ferguson, Capello to name a few)
* ML Default Teams (Both Copa Libertadores and Champions League Versions) made with real players that are not in any other classic team
* ML Youth Teams includes real life talents with made faces
* Notable players for free agent signings in ML is created among the “Created Players”
* Every team that is done has it’s real named stadium name appointed to them.
* Real Life Chants also added to many teams.
And please don’t be afraid to give thumbs up if you like my work as it motivates me and gives me energy when creating!
Most of the faces and many of the kits are made by me. But I have also used alot of faces and kits made by other makers, including;
Special thanks and big credits for their contribution to his file
Ratmundo (Alot of made players)
gurkenjoe93 (Alot of made kits)
Abstruso (export player files)
Giomarino (Classic OF)
19bjk03 (Players for turkish teams)
Chuckyboy1234 (Face scans)
Homer S. (Faces)
Milenec11 (Export player files)
Rebelinho (Export player files)
Kitfisto (Player Faces)
Fceastfunen (Player Faces)
LordOdo (Player Faces)
Gust 16 Avos
Faces EDIT XBOX xD
Edit PES Xbox
All members at PES Classic Stats Forum
All members at PSD Stats
All members at PES Stats Database
Special thanks for this programs who made this possible:
To @19bjk03 for exchanging players for all Turkish Classic Teams
Bruteforce Save Data
Pes 2013 MultiConverter 1.4
Wild PES2013 Editor
When you are applying the files to your ps3, delete the files from my last version of this OF before you applying this OR simply overwrite all info from the last file with this. This is because I have overwritten alot of face scans and kits after the first version.