[PES 2013 PS3] GTM OPE v1.0 by onlyproevo
The GTM OPE V1.0 file includes:
* All unlicensed teams now have their correct kits for the 2012/13 season.
* League and cup (Premier League, FA Cup, etc) logos added. Leagues and Cups have also been structured.
* 19 Premier League stadiums added. Borussia Dortmund’s Signal Iduna Stadium also added to increase authenticity.
* Improved position for league logos on sleeves.
* No players for Bundesliga and npower Championship. This will be corrected when Konami release the transfer update once DP2 is released later this month.
* Anzhi Makhachkala and FC Basle added. However, like the Bundesliga and npower Championship sides, players will be missing until Konami release DP2.
Classic teams will be replaced by Under 21 squads in time for the next update. Similarly, stadium ad-boards will be updated by then too.
Before installing this option file, you must delete Data Pack 1 if you have already installed it. This will prevent you from experiencing any crashing/freezing issues after you install this option file.
If you get the “Subscribe now and get 5 days of GOLD access for FREE!” message, click the red X in the top-right hand corner and close the pop-up. Click Regular Download again and your download will begin.
1. Download the Option File (all OPE PS3 files are here: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/search/label/GTM )
2. Unzip it to your Desktop using WinRAR
3. Insert your USB stick into your PC
4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that create another folder called SAVEDATA
5. Put the OF into the SAVEDATA folder, so on your USB you will have PS3> SAVEDATA> all the folders from the OF
6. Plug USB stick into PS3
7. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
8. Find your USB stick
9. All the kits etc should show as single files, along with an Edit Data file, and a System Data file
10. Start at the first kit, press Triangle while you are on it, a Copy ALL option will appear
11. Copy all files (apart from System Data if it’s there) from your USB to your PS3
12. Unplug your USB stick
13. Load up PES 2012
14. That’s it. Enjoy your option file!