New game engine in PES 2014 !
According to Adam on WENB the next game PES 2014 will have a brand new engine designed for future consoles.
– Next year’s PES will be built on a new engine.
They will use Fox Engine.
– The engine will be built for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, and be one that is scalable for future consoles.
– Next year’s PES will include 3rd kits.
– Next year’s PES will have an editable camera.
– Next year’s PES will have snow.
– Next year’s PES will have the option to edit every aspect of appearance, ie logos on shorts, socks…
Similarly to last year, Konami will release two versions for pes 2013 demo, first one on July 25th.
The first one will be released in the second half of July, and the other one will be out just before the game’s final release.