[Jikkyō] J-League Patch 2011 v1.0 by kyra
- All original leagues and teams (with relinks faces & news kits)
- J1 replace Eredivies & Eredivise teams are in other europe (18 teams with actuals faces,kits and rosters)
- Bundesliga replace PES League (18 teams with actuals faces,kits and rosters)
- J2 replace D2 League (19 teams with somes faces,old kits and rosters)
- Many news teams in other Europe & Other America (CSKA,Santos etc…)
- All logos for leagues & teams
- All Real names for players
- New balls and ingame stadiums (somes ingame J-league stadiums)
- J1 map position
- J-league backgrounds and menus (wallpapers,loading icon,menu icon…)
- A lot of new songs based on Asian musics (Coldrain,ZZ…)
- and other…
- Install original PES2011 without patch.
- Update your game with last version (game 1.3,DLC 7.00).
- Copy save files called “KONAMI” folder in “C:\My documents” folder.
- Copy all files (pes2011.exe,kitserver…) from “PES2011 jikkyo” folder in your original “PES2011″ folder (erase original files if you need).
- Copy “dt00_j.img” file in your original “PES2011\img” folder (its for Japanese comment).
- In kitserver folder click on “manager.exe” an detach/attach with your pes2011.exe.
- Run the game and enjoy !
Credit: Kyra, Agiga, Anadyr, Metay, Grandbleu, Jenkey, juce, pate Tichmall for his 2010/2011 kits and all others…
- Kitserver by Juce
- OF editor by Wild@
- Kits by Tichmall,Suppaman,Metay,Karokgnet1412,Grandbleu,MP …
- J-league official ball “speedcell” by Makey
- Logos by Tichmall
- J Backgrounds by Agiga
- Menu Icon by Albiore
- Faces especially by Konami,Agiga & anadyr…
- Database from N-G J-League patch 2010, J-Winning Eleven 2011, WEYS, Officials websites…