[PS2-PES2011] Phato presents: the Ultimate 2010/2011 Option File
A videoclip showing some of all the features you will find into my option file [thanks to LOAY]
- All players’ names in lower case
- Corrected all players’ fake names
- All duplicate players eliminated/overwritten
- All PES Shop’s classic players overwritten with players still in activity
- All ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2010/2011 kits and logos
- All LA LIGA 2010/2011 kits and logos
- U.S.C. Palermo 2010/2011 kits and logos
- Added all missing CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2010/2011 teams (Hapoel Tel Aviv F.C., FC Schalke 04, MŠK Žilina, FK Partizan and Bursaspor)
- Added CSKA Moskva, Al-Ahly Sports Club and Kashima Antlers
- All national teams edited, kits and logos
- Added 90s/00s CLASSIC NATIONAL TEAMS (*)
- All 2010/2011 transfers done
- All missing players added (**)
- Created tons of youngsters, even those of Brazil and Argentina U-20s and those of England, France, Germany, Italy and Netherlands U-21s
- Assigned special hairstyles + preset faces to a lot of players
- Updated Special Hairstyles of some players (Pato, Tevez, Emanuelson, L. Suarez…)
- Added commentary names
- Revised all shirt names
- Added some goal celebrations
- All nationality changes made
- Boots edited
- Boots and accessories assigned to all ingame players, even ML/BAL players!!
- Revised teams’ names, flags, rosters, starting lineups, strategies, etc.
- Re-assigned stadiums for home matches to all club teams
- Revised stadiums, cups and leagues’ names
- Unlocked everything in PES Shop
(*) When you start a new Master League / Become A Legend, be sure to SWITCH ON the CLASSIC PLAYERS / HIDDEN PLAYERS option; I’ve put all classic players in the “Edited National” slots: this way, you will not found any classic player in your ML or in BAL mode (maintaining, however, all PES Shop players).
(**) All missing players’ stats (+ growth curves) have been taken from Konami’s Official Updates and PSD. No random stats in my option file!
Kratos82, Dany300, error_1205, pc_house, JoeH, maciekfox, Loay.
PES Stats Database; mISSter Stats of PES Stats; WePes-Upgrade; WEloveWE.com; CustomYourPes; PES-Edition.es; Getty Images; Wikipedia; Google images.
Thanks to D4v0r and Compulsion
-> ENGLISH/RUSSIAN/SWEDISH/DUTCH/TURKISH versions
-> FRENCH/GERMAN versions
-> SPANISH/PORTUGUESE/ITALIAN/GREEK versions