PES 6 Shollym Multi Patch 2011-12 by Shollym
SHOLLYM MULTI-PATCH 2011/2012 - 3 patches in 1
- Option file with all transfers, all correct squad numbers and fully updated first lineups,
player age correct
- There are 2 versions of Option file, Normal and Option file with changed gameplay (the game physics are closer to real football game) + a bonus Option file with Futsal teams.
- All Classic players removed and replaced with free agents for full Master league experience (IMPORTANT!! WHEN PLAYING MASTER LEAGUE LEAVE OPTION TO SHOW CLASSIC AND PES SHOP PLAYERS BECAUSE I REPLACED ALL OF THEM WITH ACTUAL PLAYERS SO YOU NEED TO TURN THAT OPTION ON OR OTHERWISE YOU WILL MISS SOME PLAYERS IN YOUR ML!)
- Classic National teams replaced with combinated B teams;
- Teams in the patch are the best teams from all around the world
- 100% accurate squad numbers
- Deeply covered squads, all young players are created
- National teams roosters updated with team lists for upcoming UEFA EURO 2012 qualification games
- Updated formations of all club and national teams
- Updated all national teams squads
- All teams with 2010/2011 kits
- As always many player stats are updated to keep the best gameplay
- Updated formations of all teams
- Stadiums with improved graphics and HD turf
- Updated adboards on stadiums
- Real life Referees patch
- New looks for menus and cup, league and ML backgrounds
- Logos of leagues updated
- Real trophies patch included
- HD Flags for all teams in the game
- Fully updated Ballserver and Bootserver
- Fully updated Face & hair Server
More than 500 Balls in ball server. All of them assigned to correct home teams
3000 Boots, many of them personalized boots & ALL assigned to correct players by LeeST
Over 4000 faces
- High quality CHANTS for all club teams in game, added many missing chants for national teams, combined chants from all chantmakers to make the best and most complete chantpack ever.
- Completely new music background ih the whole game
- Realistic ball sound, referee whistle, sound of ball hittin the post and crossbar
- Nationality flags replace 3 letters in Master league mode
- Version with emblems instead of 3 letters is also available
- Better looks for crowd – updated crowd textures by Astracel
- New colour style for PES6
- New OPMOV
Improved player’s off the ball characteristics (attack, defence, teamwork), balanced quality of the teams – reduced the big difference in quality between ‘big’ and ‘small’ teams, also balanced physicall stats of ‘star’ and ‘normal’ players (body balance, stamina, speed, response, mentality) and as a result of that eliminated so called “robot effect” (situation where phisically much stronger players literally go through weaker players); goalkeepers stats aro also much improved so now their reactions resemble more to reality, alsco “BALANCE” improved for all goalies so now they don’t rebound stronger shots – as a result of that rebound goals that irritate every serious PES player are almost eliminated.
Improved Master league and other Cup/League competitions:
This is mostly as a result of balanced teams qualities so now every COM opponent is harder to beat, and scores of other COM teams in the league are now various so you can’t have a situation as we had before when for example after 10 rounds Man. Utd and Chelsea have 9 or 10 league wins, this contributes to a very interesting competition that is closer to reality where big and expensive teams can often loose or play draw against weaker oppponents.
Improved AI, especially player movements in defence because of improved teamwork stats players (especially side backs) come back more often and fill the empty gaps on the sides or cover opponents – as a result of this it is very difficult to score asy goals from 5 yard box or one of those goals when you give a return ball to your player standing 20 m from the goal and then he fires aalmost a ceratin goal, these are well known PES 6 goals and believe me with this patch they are very hard to score because of improved goalkeepers and reduced weaker foot accuracy. This is the reason why many people noticed that the game is changed after they played this patch for the first time, especially if you use Shollym gamelay option file which is even more harder and closer to real football experience.
New stadiums with improved graphics and HD turf, real referees, real trophees, TV scoreboards, new looks for menus and team emblems, high quality kits, faces..
Atmosphere during matches:
Many consider this to be the best element of Shollym Patch, all teams have their original chants and stadiums so in the beggining of eevry match there is a feeling as if you were on the stadium! Also ball sounds and referee whistle are changed so everything is closer to reality.
Constant adding of new players and transfers, actualized player stats, new music background in the game…
ALL PARTS ARE NEW, NO PREVIOUS PARTS OR UPDATES NEEDED!
Total Club version – Winter update March 2012 NEW
Download links (mirrorcreator), installation manual and other very useful information about the patch are in a text file called
“All Download links” :
Winter transfers update:
1. New Kitserver (without stadiums)
2. New Patch switcher
Installation is easy as usual, copy stadiums into new kitserver and delete/replace the old kitserver, then use switcher normally.
UNI by giacomo and Shollym
thanks to all kitmakers who stil create kits for PES6:
arip, El Chimbinha, Daoo, jorm, Shardo, gerardo6191, VillaPilla, ayoking, Lejzi, Goran, gabriel_timao, Szenowski, Zlatan85, boro, sebinho, nabo78, plk, sahsouh, Mikue, ElToY, *aLe, Claxdinho, Valbuena13, t1ma, JuanZinho, Lucas, Argy, chmiel13, Ema, Odiney, Sambozic, Agus, Marianoarrana, Era, dj90 …
stadiums – thanks to all the creators who create beautiful stadiums and to and to editors who put great HD pitch:
Maxamor, Maxey, Alegor, Johnny007, Stonecold, matupale, gabriel32, Pipa23, leanh1991, Lizarazu77, gabriel32, zico, Betamax, Alehtrumpet, TheCuervo, FranciscoPES, Perco 1907, AnsokBeatz, rojo_pes, DK!, Atreida06, The_Pelado, Anti, reygermano, lorenzo11,
all stadium previews by TomiPL and Albiceleste
updated adboards by jihado86 and dracger
gigimarulla, nikolapfc89, Homerox, Tommsen, Josdj, Shollym, Sudao, Jose M, harrieanak, Marcos_SJ, santog, Jechu, ignavl, Mikue, pedrito_perez
0_text and e_text:
- club teams and national teams flags by customizer
- some graphics by DJ2Mello and arip
- banners by LeeST, baba_a, Marinho, Cuervo, Edwin
- better looks of crowd – updated crowd textures by Astracel
- true currency in Master League (euro) by Alex 1912
- new referees kits by ahdstret8
- scoreboards by FdL1899, allezlinter, trkyhaker and Loki
- real trophies patch by Txuki2005, MHF, betamax
- real referee faces and names by Teco, Bocatatun_14, Albiceleste
balls and boots collected and assigned by LeeST
balls created by Skills_Rooney, Hayate, luxusor, Arctic_monkey
boots created by nabo, snake_li, schweinstieger31, moramed, nguyenanhtuan_mu, VARK, reddaum, Alexbeckhs, sauce, chacal
thanks to juce & robbie, Majin, Rechi, dj90, Stevan, ackomd, senna, aglioeolio, suipa, Pipa23, Johny s jednim n, achromy, Perfectio & Besarti, kristian826, dzeki, joker5, Edinho, skills_rooney
Also thanks to creators of other patches from which I used some of the material: ISS 10/11, PES6009, RFPL, PES7, Gol de Placa 3.0, Apertura 2010 PesPasionArg, AFA-Pes, Pes para todos, Greek Superleague patch, Parche LFP El Dardo, UPL 2011
The rest of you thank you for your support, it means a lot, I hope you will enjoy playing the patch!