LOD mixer 22.214.171.124
– added ability to enforce picture quality (Low,Medium,High).
If your PC has one of the mainstream videocards, then most likely you will not need this feature. However, for some less popular cards, the game (and the settings.exe) may fail to correctly determine their true capabilities, and block you from choosing “Medium” or “High”, even though your card is perfectly able to render those. If you are one of those lucky folks, then this new lodmixer can be useful to you. If so, say thank you to Pedro100, who lobbied tirelessly for this feature
If you try it and your game crashes, or your computer freezes, then it is an indication that your video card cannot support the picture quality you chose. Try a lower setting instead.
To set specific picture quality, use picture.quality option in [lodmixer] section of your config.txt. Values are: 0 – Low, 1 – Medium, 2 – High. For example, to set quality to High:
picture.quality = 2
Download PES 2011 Kit Server 126.96.36.199 + LOD Mixer Update
Supports: PES 2011 demo, 1.0, 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03 game versions.
The following modules are included:
– afs2fs: manage your BINs in folders – simple and easy, multiple roots supported
– speeder: adjust the game speed to your liking
– sides: freely select sides in cup and league competition
– lodmixer (EXE 1.0 not supported): fine-tune the visual presentation of the game
– kserv (1st and 2nd kits only, EXE 1.0 not supported): organize kits for teams in GDB.
please read the documentation on how to install/use Kitserver 11. It is different now from
the previous version. There is no manager.exe program anymore, and you do not attach
kitserver to the game EXE, but instead you run the game under Kitserver, using krun.exe tool
If you are using a patch that has kitserver renamed to some other folder (like “PESserver”, for example), then you may
need this updated krun tool: http://ifile.it/jun9q4d/krun-11.0.3.zip
Detailed documentation here: http://kitserver.ath.cx/docs/
Enjoy PES 2011 Kit Server version 188.8.131.52 LOD Mixer Update by Juce !