PES SMoKE Patch 3.4 Some of the Features:
– A lot of new clubs and national teams with correct kits.
– Real Names for everything.
– Correct emblems and flags for all teams.
– Bundesliga replaces PES league fake teams.
– Championship teams replaces fake teams in 2D league.
– No duplicated players.
– Special Chants for some teams.
– New Faces for lots of players.
– Correct kits for almost all teams.
– Updated transfers.
– Added 26 more stadiums.
– New ball and balls.
– Added more than 1000 new players.
– All teams are fully editable.
– New classic players in hidden players.
– Most trainers are famouse classic players.
– Complete 32 champions league teams including 4 missing teams.
– All SMoKE music packs (vol. 1, 2, 3) included.
– Copa libertadores teams are unlocked.
– And much more…
* Old saves will not work.
Installation (ON A NEW COPY OF PES – no update required):
**all steps are required**
1. Decompress the file (extract only one part, all parts will be be extracted in the same place)
2. Copy all files from the (save) folder in the patch to the SAVE folder of the game, should be (C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\save), replace old file if it asks.
3. Copy and replace (pes2011.exe) and (rld.dll) from the Exe files folder in the patch to the game folder of the game, should be (C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011), replace old file if it asks.
4. Copy the kitserver folder in the Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 installation folder, should be: (C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011), then open the kitserver folder and run manager.exe then click attach, then close.
P.S.: Directories are the ones by default installation, if you have changed the defaults use your directories.
P.S.: Do not update the game after installing the patch.
P.S.: if you are using a previous version of SMoKE patch no need for fresh copy, but its necessary to delete old kitserver folder before copying the new folder.