PES 2011 PES SMoKE Patch 3.0
Some of the Features:
- Real Names for everything.
- Correct emblems and flags for all teams.
- Bundesliga replaces PES league fake teams.
- Championship teams replaces fake teams in 2D league.
- No duplicated players.
- Special Chants for some teams.
- New Faces for lots of players.
- Correct kits for almost all teams.
- Finished transfers.
- All teams are fully editable.
- New classic players in hidden players.
- Most trainers are famouse classic players.
- 2 new teams replaces 2 fake teams.
- Complete 32 champions league teams including 4 missing teams.
- And much much more…
* Starting a new saves is recommended.
Installation (ON A NEW COPY OF PES):
**all steps are required**
1. Decompress the file (extract only one part, all parts will be be extracted in the same place)
2. Copy (EDIT01.bin) and (OPTION.bin) from the save folder in the patch to the SAVE folder of the game, should be (C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\save), replace old files if it asks.
3. Copy and replace (pes2011.exe) and (rld.dll) from the Exe files folder in the patch to the game folder of the game, should be (C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011), replace old file if it asks.
4. Copy the kitserver folder in the Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 installation folder, should be: (C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011), then open the kitserver folder and run manager.exe then click attach, then close.
P.S.: Directories are the ones by default installation, if you have changed the defaults use your directories.
P.S.: Do not update the game after installing the patch.
PES SMoKE Patch 3.0 (full):
- First release