How to insert a kit into PES 2010 using GGS and kitserver – Tutorial by Pate.Arminia
Tutorial – How to insert a kit into PES 2010 using GGS and kitserver
In this tutorial we explain how to insert kits from png images into PES 2010 using GGS and kitserver.
1. First you need to download the kits texture. You can do this by right-clicking on the kit and selecting ‘Save Image as’.
2. Save the image to a folder on your hard drive.
3. Now you open your option file (‘My files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\save\PES2010_EDIT.bin’) and scroll down to the team you want to insert a kit for, in this case Argentina. Check the value ‘texture’ and keep the number in mind (here: 5384 for the home kit)
Additionally, you can set other kit values like model, numbers position and size etc., if you want to further improve the ingame result.
Note: This step is only needed for teams that were licenced in PES 2010, not-licenced teams like Arsenal, Chelsea etc. already have bin files in the kitserver folder. If you want to import kits for these teams, go to the step 5.
4. Now you open ‘dt0c.img’ with GGS (‘PES 2010\img\dt0c.img’) and go to the file with the number you noticed in Kit Relink Tool (here: 5384). Right-click the file and select ‘Export selected file(s) to…’, save the file to ‘PES 2010\kitserver\pesedit\img\dt0c.img’
5. Go to ‘PES 2010\kitserver\pesedit\img\dt0c.img’ and open the bin file you exported with GGS 7.4 (here: unnamed_5384.bin). Now click on ‘File->Open’ and open the kit texture you saved at the beginning.
6. Drag the new kit texture over the old one by clicking and holding the mouse button and moving the cursor over the old texture.
The result should look like this:
7. Now you can close the GGS and start PES.
P.S.: If you want to change numbers or fonts, just check the numbers for ‘Font’ & ‘Number’ and import the texture over these.