[PS2] SOLO CAMPEONES PATCH V2
josdj, j_sevillista, sergio93, nakaevassion, atlantis, fernando_3po, jrpmaestro
- Stadium speaker sound in spanish by moitespera, improved with a sound against the racism by josdj.
- Real and own chants for every single team in the patch, for both clubs teams and national teams.
- Cadena Ser commentators patch v2.0 final, with a huge ammount of callnames, comments and humor.
- Menu’s music totally new, with new songs from Remember music, as well as pop rock tracks. With the chance to edit your own paylist from “Gallery”, inside the game.
- Music when you win a competition “Queen Vs Carrusel Deportivo”.
- New Menu style, Solo Campeones 2009.
- New background images for mostly all competitions.
- New Main Menu.
- New Formation Screen.
- Updated and changed many other graphics, like loading icon.
- Leagues and Competition logos put in Own Style.
- Club Teams Emblems also in Own Style.
- Bootpack 2 in 1, Nike Mercurial IV y Adidas F50.
- A huge ammount of new kitlayers, within its 2d previews. Updated some, i.e. Sporting Gijón.
- Editable font and numbers for top brands (Adidas, Puma, Nike, etc.)
- Balls :
Adidas Finale 8
Adidas Finale Moscow
Adidas Europass Gloria
Nike T90 Omni LFP
Nike T90 Omni EPL
Umbro Dynamis FA-Cup
Nike T90 Omni Hi-Vis
-New kits for the men who give the trophies.
-New HD referee kits in Adidas style. The same kits that are being used in competitions like UEFA CL, Euro’08, Liga BBVA, etc…
-New Referee Faces for international and real referees. All with their headset and included Pier Luigi Collina (bald of course).
- 10 in 1 Scoreboard, never seen before on ps2. New Bundesliga scoreboard and exclusive Solo Campeones Scoreboard.
Stade Louis II Monaco
King Fahd —– Monumental de River
La Bombonera—- Vicente Calderón
Vodacom Park—- Stamford Bridge
Santiago Chile Nacional—Petrovsky (Zenit)
Stadio Delle Alpi
Stadio Olimpico Roma
Parc Des Princes
Signal Iduna Park— Sanchez Pizjuan
Rasunda stadion—– Godison Park
St James Park
Newlands Cape Town— Luigi Ferraris
Seoul World Cup 2002—Emirates Stadium
-New Faces&Hairs. More than 800 new faces for many players in the game such as young promises, and many new hairstyles. All special haircuts 1 and dogheads replaced with custom hairstyles. Every single face assigned in the OF, as well as revised many appearances for many players.
-New 2d kits for almost every team in the game.
-New goalkeeper gloves, many of the best gk’s in the world will wear their real gloves.
-3d and 2d kits for every team in Bundesliga (except Wolfsburg).
-Logos, names and background for Bundesliga mode, instead Eredivise.
-Updated the competition and league names for their real ones.
-Introduction Videos for all the competitions in PAL version.
The Option File is based on kenlee’s, improved by Lauta10 and adri:
-Bundesliga instead Eredivise.
-All winter transfers done.
-Created a big ammount of new players and young promises.
-PES-Shop players changed.
-All UEFA CL teams.
-Correct stadium names and assigned to their teams.
-Callnames assigned to their respective players.
-U21 and U20 National Teams instead Classic Teams.
FILES TO SAVE SPACE IN DVD
Those files replace I_SOUND and E_SOUND files for smaller files. If you replace them, you will lose english and italian commentators. It is recommended, if you don’t use those languages to play, that you replace these files because in that way the Ps2 Lenss will suffer less reading your Solo Campeones Patch.