Bundesliga HD Emblems by diego2008
You need GGS (Game Graphic Studio)
1. open your unnamed_5.bin in your cv0a.img.
2. scroll to the emblems of the german league.
3. click on one of them and open the new emblem in the 128×128 folder.
4. klick and hold on the new emblem and put it over your old emblem.
5. do the same with the unnamed_6.bin in your cv0a.img, but take the emblems from the 64×64 folder.
6. for the league logo open your unnamed_452.bin in your cv05.img.
7. klick on the german league logo and open the new logo in the 128×128 folder and klick and hold the logo and put it over the old logo.
8. do the same with the unnamed_361.bin in your cv05.img.
9. open your unnamed_1.bin in your cv0a.img.
10. klick on the german league logo and open the new logo in the 256×256 folder.
11. klick and hold and put the new logo over the old logo.
12. for the dfb-pokal logo open your unnamed_1.bin and klick on the german cup logo and open your dfb-pokal logo in the “DFB-Pokal-logo” folder.
13. klick and hold and put them over the old logo.
14. play the game and have fun !!