Default Top Menu Music:
Default Highlights Music:
Default Edit Menu music:
Default Master League tracks:
Default Cup tracks:
Default Become a Legend Mode music:
114,119 and 123
Does anyone know the others? I’ll add the new findings to this first post.
For those still learning, here is a quick guide to modding PC PES2009 music. The whole process can take 5-10 minutes. It sounds more complex than it is.
1. Batch convert your MP3s to WAV first. A good free program I use to covert almost any media file is called ‘Super’. http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
2. Use ‘DKZ Studio’ to batch convert your WAV files to the ADX files that PES needs. After that’s done you can delete the WAVs.
3. Make sure you have Kitserver installed.
4. Name your music files according to Kitserver conventions. ie. In general, you can name the files whichever way you want, but you must follow one rule: there must be a BIN number in the name, and it must be preceded by an underscore character (‘_’). Also, the filenames CANNOT be longer than 63 characters.
Examples of correctly named files:
Rhon is still my heroe_91.adx
unknown-song_93 (.bin extension is optional)
Youll-always-walk-alone_104.adx (a file can have a different extension: .adx is typically used for music and sound files)
5. Copy all your ADX music files into Kitserver\img\, as per these instructions, more or less – EXCEPT your music goes into cs0d.img